After The Rumble

Jasmine's POV

I am glad the rumble is over now. "Jasmine,can I talk to you now?" Soda asked. "Sure" I said. He smiled and I followed him out the front door. "Jasmine,I know that today has been a crazy night. With the rumble and all. I am glad your out of the hospital now so I can tell you what I wanted to talk to you about when you got home from Windrixville. I just wasn't able to until now. I don't know if you remember me saying in the note that I wanted to talk to you. Jasmine,you mean the world to me. Everyone in the gang does to. So don't think I just mean you. When I first met,I thought that you were pretty and cool and mostly tough. It turns out you were all of those things. You are there for the whole gang including my brother's. Jasmine well you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" Soda asked. I was speechless for a second. I couldn't believe he just asked me that. I didn't know he felt the same way. I don't know if that's the best idea. What well happen if I ever get teleported back home. I would just break his heart. But maybe if I get back to my world it would be like it didn't exist. I think I still want to be with him though. "Yes. Soda. Yes!!" I said excitedly. "Really? That's amazing. Now we can be happy together!!" Said Soda. "But Soda,what if I have to go back home eventually?" I asked. "Then I well go with you" said Soda. "Okay fine" I said not wanting to make Soda sad. We went back inside.

Soda's POV

I am so happy Jasmine decided to be my girlfriend!! She mentioned what would happen if she had to go home and I said I would go with her. I think she's hiding something from me. Not just me but everyone. I want to figure out what it is. I also could be wrong but you never know. We went in. I asked her if we should tell the gang now and she said yes. I said that I would tell them. "Hey guys. Guess what? Jasmine is my new girlfriend!" I said. Everyone cheered. That includes my two brothers. Luckily they were find with it. I was so happy. I hugged and kissed Jasmine and she did the same. Now that made the night even better. I wish that there was no rumble though.

Pony's POV

So Soda asked Jasmine to be his girlfriend and she said yes. One of my best friends said yes. So guess she becomes my sister in law. I am totally fine with it. I am also happy for Soda. The same girl who saved Johnny from the fire in Windrixville. The same girl who helped saved me when I was getting jumped. The same girl who went to the drive-in with me,Johnny,and Dal. The same who who stayed with me and Johnny when we got jumped the night Johnny killed Bob. The same girl who had helped all this time us going to be my sister. I am happy about that.

Darry's POV

So Soda finally got a girlfriend again. I hope he chose the right one. Hopefully she doesn't move away like Sandy did or anything. I do like Jasmine though so am going to allow it. If I didn't like her I probably wouldn't allow it. I just like to see Soda happy. If he wasn't I don't know what I would do. Soda better not break her heart either. Jasmine has done a lot for us. That's at least what I think. I am glad that I became friends with her.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Guess this chapter you figured out what Soda wanted to tell Jasmine. I don't know if you remembered the nite Soda write for Jasmine in this story. So now you know if that was something you were waiting for. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold