New Years Eve

Jasmine's POV

Today is New Years Eve! I can't believe it! This year has gone by fast. Well at least faster for me. I basically skipped summer and fall. That is only because somehow I got into this world from some dream. But like I said before I am happy am here. It has been fun here. I get to go to school in three days. I can't wait to go to Rogers High. I get to go to school with Pony and Johnny. It is going to be fun going there even though there is going to be Socs. I guess am going to be in tenth grade at this school. That's actually perfect because I was going into tenth grade the next year anyways. I don't know if am going to have advanced classes or not. I hope I have some classes with Pony or Johnny though. Or even with both of them would be fine. I wonder if any Socs I don't like goes to Rogers High. Someone like Jay for example. I haven't seen him for a week so far. Am actually surprised I haven't seen him. I have walked alone a few times after the last encounter we had. At least he hasn't noticed me. I don't think he has hurt Johnny either. Johnny looks fine to me. He has never looked hurt after Johnny met Jay. Johnny didn't get hurt on the day he found out about him either. And am happy about that. And if Jay did hurt him he would pay for that. For some reason I can't stop thinking about Jay. It's not that I like him it's just....I don't know. Maybe it's because he was threatening me about hurting Johnny if I don't listen to him. I keep thinking about his gang too. But also I keep thinking about something else too. I keep on hearing things. I keep on hearing voices. Sometimes I feel people touching me even though there is no one near me. I don't know. Maybe I really am imagining things. I usually think about those things. Mostly about Jay though. I just can't shake the feeling that he is going to do something too Johnny. I haven't even been thinking about Bob lately. After that incident about Johnny killing Bob I was thinking about that Soc a lot. I was thinking about Bob for weeks. It was just crazy that week. Going to Windrixvell,going to the hospital,and Court all in one week. Let's not forget saving those kids too. Bob said he wanted to kidnap me so am glad he isn't able to do that now. But I still didn't want him to die. I was the only one on the couch. And the only one in the room. I am worried every time I don't see Johnny or any of the gang. Am worried they might get hurt. Kate is also in danger. If any of the Socs a met or any Socs who doesn't like finds out she is my sister they might hurt her or kidnap her to get to me. I don't know what I would do if my sister gets hurt. I would blame myself for it. I felt someone sit on the couch and put there arm around me. I looked to my left and jumped. "Soda you scared me" I said."Sorry Jasmine" said Soda. "It's okay" I said. "You okay" Soda asked. "Am fine" I lied. "You don't look fine. You have a worried look on your face" said Soda. "Soda,am okay" I said. "Okay. If you say so" said Soda. Within seconds the rest of the gang burst through the door. "Happy New Years Eve!" The whole gang said. "Happy New Years Eve!" I said. "Wait,where's my sister?" I asked. "Don't know" said Darry. "Johnny,have you seen her?" I asked. "No" said Johnny. He had a worried look on his face. I started getting worried too. Johnny noticed. He might have been thinking about what I was thinking about. "Hey guys. Happy New Years Eve!" Said Kate. I sighed in relief. Johnny did the same. Good thing she was here. "Guys let's do something for New Years Eve" said Pony. "Hey guys tomorrow am probably going to go to the store and get some supplies for school Monday. I can't wait to go to Rogers High" I said. "Okay sounds good. Did you enroll Kate into Will Rogers Junior High?" Darry asked. "Yeah I did. I can take Kate to get her school supplies tomorrow as well" I said. "Okay cool" said Darry. We played card games for awhile. We then decided to watch Mickey Mouse for awhile. "Guys,want to go to the diner then go to the drive-ins to watch a movie?" Two-Bit asked. "Sure,seems fun" said Darry. Everyone else nodded.

Kate's POV

I guess we are all going to the diner and the drive-ins. I have never been too either of them. Johnny showed me around over in those places but I have never me to either of those two places. Am sure it is going to be fun. At least we get to go out and do something. I want to do as much as I can before I get teleported back home. I think am going to stay up till midnight tonight. Tomorrow I guess am getting school stuff for Monday. I hope school is going to be fun. Jasmine well probably be popular. She was there when Johnny killed the no good Bob Sheldon. It's not like he can read my thoughts. It would be bad if he could. He was stupid of him to give Johnny a scar. He also shouldn't have jumped and almost drowned Pony. You know what,I don't care if he ever hears me saying any of this stuff. It is true. Just because he was being spoiled by his parents doesn't mean he has to act like that. Jasmine is also famous for saving those kids from the church. That was pretty brave of her. Anyways we got to the diner and just sat down. They have pretty good food here. After that we headed to the drive-ins. We got to the drive-ins about 30 minutes later. Me and Jasmine were getting popcorn and pop for the gang. I looked at Jasmine and her eyes were wide. I Followed her glaze and she was looking at a Soc. That Soc was grinning at her. I tapped her on the shoulder and we got the rest the popcorn and pop and went to find our seats. Somebody grabbed Jasmine. I realized that it was the same Soc that was grinning at her before. What did he want. "Hey Jasmine,who's your friend?" He asked grinning at me. She got out of his grip for a second before he grabbed her again and tightened up on her.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Am sorry if this chapter was a little too long. Am going to be making a part 2 to this chapter because it is getting a lot longer than I thought. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold