The Next Day

Pony's POV

Today is Monday. I have a school today. I am just getting ready. A lot of stuff has happened these that few days. Or should I say week. I think after winter break Jasmine is going to be attending my school (Rogers High). I can't wait to see her there. I am worried what everyone well say at school when I get there. I wonder if people well remember everything that has happened. 'Me' and Johnny killing that Soc. Saving the kids from the church. And am going to have to go to Court tomorrow after school. Last week felt like a long week for me at least. Anyways, I left the house and on my way to the bus stop. Once I get on the bus, everyone was staring at me. I felt a little uncomfortable because I wasn't used to this. I found a empty seat and sat down. Johnny sat next to me. People were staring at him too. I looked at Johnny with a confused look and he did the same. It was silent the whole way to school. Once I got inside the school I just started looking for my first class. I was just about there when someone bumped into me. I looked up to see a Soc standing there. "Hi kid,your that person who killed Bob Sheldon right?" He asked. "Precisely" I said. "Oh so basically your other friend killed him" the Soc said. "I don't know" I said. He just stared up at me confused. "Uh, aren't you ruining your reputation by talking to me?" I asked. "There's nobody around right now. Besides am not ruining my reputation if am talking to you about this or saying that am going to jump you or something. Which I may or may not do sense he was my friend" he said. The bell rang and I just went straight to my classroom. I was glad to avoid that Soc. I hope he doesn't try and jump me. At least he didn't talk about Jasmine. I mean she was also there. She also ran away with us. I found my sit and sat down. All eyes were on me until the teacher came in. Lunch came faster then I thought. I saw Johnny and sat down next to him. "Hi Johnny" I said. "Hey Pony" said Johnny. "I think me and you might be popular now" I said. "I think your right" said Johnny. I noticed that two greasers I didn't know sat in front of us. "Hey guys. You guys are the one's who killed that Soc right?" One of them asked. "I did" said Johnny. "Oh" he said. "Hey, wasn't there a girl with you guys?" the other asked. "You could say that" I said. "Nice of you three to save those kids from the burning church" the other said. "It was worth saving them" said Johnny. "Yeah,it was" I said. The next thing I knew Sylvia comes and sits next to them. "Hey guys" said Sylvia. "Hey" me and Johnny said at the same time. "You guys ready to get beat up?" Sylvia asked. I was just about to say something when they looked up and ran away. I looked and Johnny and he looked at me. Something made them run away and I don't think it was us. Something strange is going on.

Jasmine's POV

I was at the Curtis house cleaning up. I wanted the house to look clean when everyone gets home. No one is here so I have the house to myself. I was done with the kitchen and started cleaning the living room. I felt a chill on my body. I don't know if I was imagining it or what. Then I heard a deep voice whisper"I am coming for you later Jasmine. Maybe on Halloween night". I was a little creeped out. I think I might have just been imagining that part. This week has just been a long week. I mean going to Windrixville, saving those kids,being in the hospital,and then the rumble was yesterday. I am going to Rogers High after winter break. I have decided am not going to tell the gang about the whisper I heard. I could maybe tell Pony and Johnny but that's about it. I hope I didn't hear a ghost. I hope I was just imagining the whole thing up. And why did the voice say he well be coming for me on Halloween? The only ghost I can think of is Bob Sheldon at this point. Could he really be haunting me? All those thoughts are coming to my head right now. And I don't want to tell Pony and Johnny til after Court tomorrow at least. I hope the Curtis brothers well be able to stay together. Guess am moving on to the next room now.

Johnny's POV

The bell rang so me and Pony started heading to are next class. We were going the same way for awhile. Then I bumped into someone. "Am sorry" I said. "It's okay. Really" a familiar voice said. I looked up to see Cherry Valance standing there. "Oh,hey guys" she said. "Hey" said Pony. "Hi" I said. I noticed that she was looking around. "Tough hair you got there Pony" said Cherry. "Thanks" said Pony. "Really cool that you saved those kids from the burning church" said Cherry. "Yeah,well it was worth it" said Pony. "Yeah,it sure was" I said. "Well I got to get to class. See you guys later" said Cherry. "Bye" me and Pony said at the same time. Then we part ways. The end of the day came faster then I thought. Pony said that track tryouts were today and he was attending. He said that Darry was okay with it. He also told me if anyone asked that's where he was. I told him I didn't want to stay so that's why he said that. I started walking to the Curtis house alone. I was about a block away from there house when I red Mustang parked next to me. Four Socs got out. They started walking towards me I started running. I ended up getting pinned to a wall near an ally. They took one look at me and glared at me. "Your that greaser who killed my friend" the one them said. "Yes. Now I would really like it if people stop talking about that event" I said sternly. They started laughing and cussing me out. They punched me in the face and I fell to the ground. "Hey,leave him alone!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Jasmine. Oh no. She is all alone. They just laughed sense she was alone. She ran over to me and got me off the ground. I noticed that she was glaring at them. They just kept on laughing. Once they stopped one of them asked"Did you come alone pretty lady?". "You could say that" said Jasmine. "Cool" the same Soc said. Two Socs went after her.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I well be making a part 2 to this chapter so stay tuned to that. Sorry if this chapter was too long. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold