Chapter 62

Jasmine's POV

Today is August 12th. School starts again in a few weeks. I can't wait to go back. I just can't believe it's already August. Am working at the DX today. I usually don't work Fridays but today I am. I was just wiping the counter when I heard the bells ring. "Just minute" I said. When I look up I see Jay and his gang. I roll my eyes. "What do you need?" I asked. "Relax. We just came here to get a few things" said Jay. "Okay" I said. They then go look for stuff. I just wish I didn't have to see them now.  A few minutes later they came to counter and paid. Jay then snapped his fingers and his gang went outside. "Hey Jasmine. Nice to see you today" said Jay while grinning at. "Look if your not going to get anything get out" I said. "Okay fine. I'll see you later" said Jay. "I hope not" I said. "Believe me you well" said Jay. He then took my hand and kissed it. He left after that. That was weird. "Hey sweetheart. Are you okay?" Soda asked. "Yeah am fine" I said. "Okay if you say so" said Soda. Soda kissed me then went in the back with Steve. I didn't feel comfortable telling Soda what Jay just did. I wonder what Jay meant when he said he'll see me later. I don't know if he meant after I get off of work today or some other time. Am going to be seeing him in a few weeks for school. I hope the rest of my day is good. Everything went well at work. Except or this morning when Jay came. Soda and Steve left. They offered me a ride home but I said I'd rather walk. I was about a block away from home when I saw Jay's Mustang. Why do Socs usually come when am a block away from my house? I sighed and walked a little faster. Someone opened there door in front of me to block me. Oh no. I didn't really feel like getting jumped today. Someone grabs me from behind and grabs both of my arms and puts them behind my back. "Hey Jasmine. Nice to see you again" said Jay. I tried to get of the Soc's grip but the Soc kept on tightening up on me. "Leave me alone Jay" I said. "I don't think so" said Jay. He takes out his blade and puts it to my neck. He makes a little cut there. "Please stop" I said. "Shut up" said Jay. "Make me" I said. He put a handkerchief over my mouth. "There. That should shut you up. He then started kissing me. He kissed me all over. He smirked then took the handkerchief off and kissed my on the lips for two minutes. "Please stop" I said. "Shut up!" Jay shouted. He then slapped me hard. I was taken to his Mustang and was forced in. "Am just going to drive you around for awhile" said Jay. "Am not going anywhere with you. And besides people are going to get worried" I said. "Does it look like I care" said Jay. With that Jay grabbed me and put me in the front seat. He then put ony seatbelt and slammed the door shut. When he was in he drove away quickly. I hate him even more now. I don't even know what am going to do. I decided to take off my seatbelt. Jay seemed to notice because he slammed on the brakes. When he looked at me he was glaring at me. "You listen up sweetheart,your going to do as I say or else. I mean it. Don't get me on my bad side today" said Jay. He then lifted up my chin and kissed me. I pulled away from him and looked out the window. Could this day really get any worse. He then drove away. It was silent to the whole time he was driving. When I finally was able to get out of the car 19 minutes had pass. I was five minutes late. When I got inside the house everyone was looking at me. "What happened to your neck?" Kate asked. I forgot that Jay cut me. "I got jumped by Socs" I said. "Of course you did" said Soda. "Maybe you shouldn't be walking alone anymore" said Darry. "I don't mind walking alone. It helps me clear my mind. It's not my fault the Socs like to jump people" I said. "We don't like to see you hurt" said Johnny. "I could get hurt at school" I said. "Well schools starting in a few weeks" said Pony. "I meant in general" I said. "Oh" said Pony. I'll see you guys later. I went in Soda's room and slammed the door shut. I hope I don't get jumped between now and when school starts again.

Johnny's POV

Jasmine got jumped again. I wonder who jumped her. She has a lot of enemies. I wish she'd just get left alone. I can't wait to go back to school in a few weeks. It's going to be so much fun. I always like going to school. Summer break has went by fast.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I am you have a good day! Stay Gold