The Dream

Jasmine's POV

I suddenly woke up from a dream. I checked my clock and it read 9am. I just had the craziest dream. It was an Outsiders dream. It was strange and cool at the same time. In the dream,I actually woke up at 9am too. When I woke up in the dream,I turned on the light because the room was really dark. That's when I realized that I was in a totally different room. I didn't know what to do. I went downstairs confused and I had different parents.
They were nice though. Then they mentioned something about us being middle class or something. I was so confused. I just decided to go with it though. I had something to eat then I put on my leather jacket. I like leather but I didn't have a leather jacket in the first place so it was kinda weird to me. I decided to go out and take a walk. When I went outside,I didn't recognize the neighborhood either. I just wanted to go for a long walk. Town looked different too. I knew I wasn't in Richland though.
I was still so confused about everything. The next thing I knew,I was in a park. I saw someone standing near me. I walked up to him and asked what year it was. He gave me a confused looked and said it was the year of 1966. He then left. I knew I wasn't from the year 1966. Then I realized that year was the year that The Outsiders book was in. "How in the world am I in 1966!" I thought. That's when I woke up. I wonder what was going to happen next. I mean,it was cool. I was just lost with thoughts.
I was still pretty confused though. I wonder why it was my first time getting an Outsiders dream. Maybe the dream is trying to tell me something. Kinda like while I was in the dream,I went though a time portal. Like that would ever happen. I wonder what would happen if I was in there world. I feel like it would be scary and fun.