Pony Got Jumped

Soda's POV

About a week ago,I meant Jasmine. I've had a lot of fun with her. She's one of my best friends. Steve and Jasmine are my best friends if you want to be exact. I wonder where Pony is right now. I haven't seen him all day. Am going to go with the gang and Jasmine to go somewhere. I actually consider Jasmine apart of the gang. I don't know if she considers herself part of the gang though. I actually really like her. Maybe at some point I'll ask her out. Am not that sure though. I get nervous when I ask someone. I would ask her if I didn't have Sandy. Jasmine and Sandy have actually never meant. Maybe they'll meet eventually. I don't know though. I wonder what Sandy would think if she meant her. Oh,the gang is leaving now. I guess am going to go. "Hey guys,want to just go on a walk?" Darry asked. "That'd be great" I said. "Yeah but only because I don't feel like doing anything" said Dallas. "Sure" said Two-Bit. "Why not" said Johnny. "Ok" said Steve. "I don't mind walking around" said Jasmine. "Ok,let's go then. Who knows,maybe we'll find Pony walking around by his lonesome" said Darry. "I hope we do" I said.

Pony's POV

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house,I had only two things on my mind:Paul Newman and a ride home". I really like going to the movies. Movies just make me happy. Reading also makes me happy. Maybe I shouldn't have went alone to the movies. I could have waited to have someone else come and pick me up. I also could have went with someone. I guess I just don't use my head. I had a ball that I was just throwing and catching. That red ball I have is actually my favorite. You wouldn't believe what I saw coming my way. It was a red Corvair. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't alone right now. The next thing I knew,the red Corvair parked right next to me. They get out of their car and started walking towards me. There was like 5 of them. "Look who we have here,it looks a greaser" a Soc said. "Am going to do you a favor grease,am going to cut all of that long greasy hair off" the Soc said. I didn't know what to say so I just kept quiet. I wanted to run but I know that wouldn't do any good. I just stayed where I was as I watched them surround me. One of them laughed then cussed me out in a low voice. I couldn't think of anything to say. There just isn't a whole lot you can say while waiting to get mugged,so I just kept my mouth shut. "Need a haircut greaser?" the Soc asked while getting out a blade. I finally thought of something to say. "No" I said as I was backing up away from that blade. Of course I accidentally backed into one of them. They had me down in a second. They had my arms and legs pinned down and one of them was sitting on my chest with his knees on my elbows,and if you thought that didn't hurt your crazy. The next thing I knew,a blade was pressed against my throat. "How'd you like that haircut to begin just below the chin?" one of the Socs asked. I was scared. Then I started yelling and screaming. "Soda,Darry, anyone,help!" I yelled. "Shut him up,shut him up!" one of the Socs yelled. I bit the one who was covering my mouth as hard as I could and I tasted blood. Then I heard stomping and yelling in the distance.

Jasmine's POV

I was just walking with the gang for awhile. It was more like 30 minutes. Then I heard someone screaming and yelling. I guess the gang heard to. We ran to the noise and noticed Pony being jumped by Socs. I think everyone was worried. Darry was shouting and everyone else was stomping to get the Socs to leave him alone. While the Socs were leaving,Darry,Soda,and I went over to Pony. "Are you ok Pony?" Darry asked shaking Pony. "Am ok,am ok stop shaking me Darry" said Pony. "Oh sorry" said Darry. "Did they have a blade?" Asked Soda. "Yeah" said Pony. "It's ok,they ain't going to hurt you no more" said Soda. Wait a sec,isn't that from The Outsiders? I mean Pony getting jumped. And the lines that both Darry and Soda said. I think the first chapter is happening! I wonder what's going to happen! I hope that not all the events will happen. "What were doin walkin' by your lonesome?" Steve asked. "I was comin' home from the movies. I didn't think..."You don't ever think," Darry broke in,you must think at school,with all those good grades you bring home,and you've always got you nose in a book,but do you ever use your head for common sense? No sirree bub. And if you did have to go by yourself,you should have carried a blade" Darry said interrupting Pony. Soda was glaring at him. "Leave my kid brother alone,you hear? It ain't his fault he likes to go to the movies,and it ain't his fault the Socs like to jump us,and if he had been carrying a blade it would have been a good excuse to cut him to ribbons" said Soda. "When I want my kid brother to tell me what to do with my other kid brother,I'll ask you_kid brother" said Darry. "Next time,get one of us to go with you,Ponyboy. Any of us will." said Two-Bit. "Speaking of movies"_Dally yawned,flipping away his cigarette_"I'm walkin' over to the Nightly Double tomorrow night. Anybody want to hunt some action?" Dally asked. Steve shook his head. "Me and Soda are pickin' up Evie and Sandy for the game." said Steve. Darry sighed. "I'm working tomorrow night." "How about y'all? Two-Bit? Johnnycake,you and Pony wants come?" Dally asked. "Me and Johnny will come" said Pony. "Okay Darry?" "Yeah,since it ain't a school night" said Darry. "How about you Jasmine?" Dally asked. "Sure" I said. "I was plannin' on getting boozed up tomorrow night. If I don't,I'll walk over and find y'all" said Two-Bit. Steve was looking at Dally's hand. "You break up with Sylvia again?" Steve asked. "Yeah,and this time it's for good. That little broad was two-timin' me again in jail" said Dally. "We better start heading home" said Soda. It only took about 10 minutes to get back. Today was a crazy day. Wait,all that was from the book. It was all in chapter one. "Are the rest of the chapters going to come true now?" I thought to myself. "Oh no,am remembering what happened in chapter two" I thought. Either way,I can't wait for tomorrow.

Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it's so long. Stay Gold