Football Time

Jasmine's POV

Today is July 17. My birthday was fun yesterday.  I got a lot of cool stuff from everyone. Today we're going to be playing football. Were playing in a little bit. "Okay guys,let's go" said Darry. Darry's really good at playing football. I wonder who's going to be on my team. Were doing it at the lot. When we get there we start figuring out our teams. "Am not going to play" said Kate. "You can if you want. I don't have to play" I said. "No it's fine" said Kate. "Okay. Do you want to be a look out in case Socs come. You can also watch" I said. "Okay I'll do both" said Kate. I smiled. "Okay so we picked out the teams. Me,Jasmine,Pony,and  Dallas on one team. Which leaves Steve,Two-Bit,Darry,and Johnny on one team" said Soda. "Okay seems fair" said Steve. "You guys are going down" said Darry. "We'll see about that" said Soda. "We'll win. You'll see" said Johnny. "No we'll win" said Pony. "It doesn't matter who wins. Were doing this for fun" I said. "She makes a good point" said Steve. "Yeah I agree" said Two-Bit. "Yeah I agree with that. It's still a game though and one team is still going to win" said Dallas. "Not if there's a tie" I said. "Good point" said Dallas. "May the best team win" said Darry. "May the best team win" said Soda. I smiled. "Let the game begin" said Pony. Our team started with the ball. Pony passed the ball to Soda. Steve tackled Soda to the ground and Darry grabbed the ball and scored at point. Pony helps Soda up. "Don't worry. We'll get them next time" said Pony. "I hope your right" said Soda. "Yes! We won round one!" Shouted Steve. "Your not winning next round" said Pony. "We'll see about that" said Steve. The other team started with the ball this around. Steve passed the ball to Two-Bit. Dallas tackled Two-Bit to the ground. Pony then grabbed the ball and scored us a point. "Yes!" I said. "I told you we'd win this round" said Pony. "Well we'll win this round" said Steve. We started with the ball this round. Pony passed the ball to Dallas. Darry tackled Dallas to the ground and Johnny got the ball. Pony then tackled Johnny to the ground and Soda took the ball and got us a point. "Yes we won this round!" Soda shouted. "Your not winning next round" said Steve. We started with the ball again. Soda passed the ball to Pony and Two-Bit tackled him. Johnny got the ball and got his team a point this time. "Yes we won!" Johnny shouted. "Okay we're tied. May the best team win. This is the final round" said Darry. "We'll win" said Soda. No we'll win" said Darry. The other team started with the ball. Darry passed the ball to Two-Bit. Pony tackled Two-Bit and Soda got the ball. Steve tackled Soda and Darry got the ball. Dallas tackled Darry. Soda then grabbed the ball but Johnny tackled him. Darry then got up and took the ball but got tackled by Dallas again. Dallas then passed the ball to Soda which then he passed the ball to me. I ran as fast as I could with Johnny gaining on me. I got the team a point just before Johnny tackled me to the ground. I then got up. "Yes!" I shouted. "Yes!" Soda shouted. He then kissed. "You did it" said Pony. "Good job for getting the last point" said Dallas. "We'd win next time" said Steve. "No we'll win next time" said Soda. "Not if she's on our team" said Steve. Soda gasp. "You wouldn't choose her for your team would you?" Soda asked. "Maybe we would maybe would won't" said Steve. "She's our teammate" said Soda. "Guys we should go before the Socs find us" I said. "Good idea" said Darry. When we got back to the house we just sat on the couch. "I didn't know you were that good Jasmine" said Two-Bit. "I know. That was amazing" said Darry. "Thanks. I didn't know I was that good either. I haven't played football in a long time" I said. "I guess it was just luck then" said Kate. I smiled at her. Am glad we didn't run into any Socs while we were trying to play.

Johnny's POV

We just got back from playing football. I can't believe the other team won. I had no idea Jasmine was that good. Apparently she didn't know she was that good either. She got the point just before I tackled her to the ground. That was impressive. Maybe she's better than Darry. Just kidding. Am sure Darry could do that to. They are both pretty good at football. I don't think they are better than each other. I still had fun. I like playing football. We haven't played for a long time. It was a good game. We'd never played with Jasmine before and it was fun with her even though we didn't win. It's not about winning it's about having fun. I hope everyone has fun today.

Kate's POV

So Soda's team won. That was so cool. I liked watching it. Jasmine's better than I thought. I don't think Darry's better than Jasmine and I don't think Jasmine's better than Darry. I think they have the same amount of potential. It was pretty impressive how Jasmine got her team a point just before Johnny tackled her. That was cool. Am glad they left when they did because I heard a car coming. I think it was a Mustang. Am glad no Socs came while they were playing football.

Bob's POV

I saw that greaser gang playing football. Jasmine was there to. No one was even passing the ball to her. That doesn't seem very fair. Finally Soda passed the ball to her in the last round. Am sure is has potential. Oh is got the team a point. Oh Johnny tackled her to the ground. That was the close one. She's better than I thought. I should have taught her how to play football. I guess I only knew her fo less than a day thanks to Johnny. I wanted to see her longer. "Guys we should go before the Socs the Socs find" said Jasmine. "Good idea" said Darry. I smiled to myself because she didn't know a Soc was actually here. Well a ghost but still. Just a few more months and my plan well happen.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it was a little to long. Sorry for not updating last weekend. I was just busy. I hope this chapter makes up for it. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold