• Your Famous Boyfriend •

As you watch him perform on stage, you smile, knowing that the love of your life is there, giving the audience his all. He walks to the left side of the stage and points to you, signaling to everyone that you're his.

You feel an overwhelming amount of shyness from his shout out to you.

He dances, shaking his hips as he glides across the floor. Wow. That beautiful man is yours?

You sit there in awe and rub your nervous hands together. Even though you're excited for him and so proud of his achievements, the whole being at an award show thing still makes you nervous.

Minutes later, once he finishes his performance, you watch his curtain fall in front of him. You clap along with the whole audience as you stand for your man. Michael Jackson.

~30 minutes later~
It was time for album of the year. His 'Bad' Album sales had hit the roof. You just knew that he would be the excited new owner of a Video Music Award.

As you watch one of your idols Whitney Houston take the stage, you smile, adoring her gorgeous seemingly endless blue dress. Once she arrived at the podium, she began speaking. Her natural tone brought music to your ears. Even when she's not singing, Whitney's voice to you was magic. Once she finished talking, they presented the nominees on a massive screen for the whole audience to see.

Artists were shown, but you never really paid fully attention until you saw your mans face up there, pouting and singing to the camera.

"YOU GO BABY!" you yell and suddenly feel embarrassed at your outburst.

You feel people's eyes on you but you don't care. You're rooting for your man. No one should put you at fault for that.

Once all the artists names have been called and the big screen goes away, it's Whitney's turn to speak.

"And the winner is......"

.............

"Michael Jackson's Bad Album!"

You stand up and root for the lovely man sitting beside you. He stands with a golden smile as he hugs your waist. Everyone claps as he then kisses you very passionately. Something you would have never expected him to do in front of everyone.

He then pulls your hand as he heads for the stage. Even though you're shy, you quickly go along with it. Once upon the heavily lit stage, you shyly smile as Michael begins thanking people.

"Thank you so much."
The fans keep rooting him on, not allowing him one minute to talk.

"WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL" a fan shouts.

You giggle to yourself and stare at the back of his head with those gorgeous curls.

He finally gets the chance to talk and he begins thanking his manager Frank, his producers, all the dancers and the fans. His almost 4 minute speech makes you proud of him for being able to talk in front of such a huge crowd.

Once you think he's finished, you look out to the celebrity filled crowd. His next words shock you.

"And to this beautiful lady standing beside me. I want to thank you for being there for me and always be able to deal with me. You are truly one of a kind and I'm glad you're mine."

You blush strawberries as he holds your hand and pecks your lips softly.

"Thank you again. I love you more" are his final words as Whitney and a bodyguard lead you backstage.

As you walk, you're still shaking with the fact that he has just announced to the whole world that you're his. How romantic can he be?

- MoonwalkForever