• You Embarass Yourself •

Hi readers c: so today, I was getting out of the car. The seats have a lever to where you can lift them up and let the person in the back get out. My dad for some reason did not want to get out, so long story short, I ended up getting my foot caught in the seat belt and falling to the ground. It was so embarrassing and I hurt my knee and ankle. This added to my already horrible day. So this imagine will be the result of it. I hope you enjoy.

The flash of the cameras. The flash of the bright light in your eyes. You smile as your man holds your waist and struts with you.

Being the fiancé of a superstar can have its perks. He walks down the red carpet as you walk behind him.

As you walk, you feel something getting caught underneath your 5 inch pumps but you ignore it. You carefully walk as your feet begin getting slippery.

One thing leads to another and you're falling on your face as cameras flash constantly.

You feel Michael quickly aid you as you stand. You sigh as you feel your cheeks turn a blood red.

Being embarrassed feels so disgusting.

You try your best to smile as Michael rubs the pit of your back.

"You okay baby?" He asks as you nod without looking at him.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

After the award show, you find yourself trying to avoid everything and everyone. You had presented the award during the show, but you couldn't get the image of you falling out of the way.

You check your phone to find 7,345 tweets and mentions to you. As you roll your eyes, you check and see people making fun of you.

"Mike was quick to help Cruella Up! #Clusmy #Funny #Haha"

"That fall was epic. #Y/N #Lmao"

"Michael didn't even see her fall at first!"

"That fall was hideous. Glad it wasn't me. Lol"

You end up closing the app and turning your phone off. Michael could sense your quietness so he begins comforting you while the limo driver drives you to your destination.

"Baby are you okay?"

"Yes honey.." You stare out of the window and sigh softly.

"No you're not baby.. Look, it's fine. I fall and drop things all the time in public. It's okay Y/N. Most of the time I laugh about it and go on."

"It was embarrassing Michael. Everyone is gawking and laughing at me around the world just because I'm your fiancé."

"Don't read the negative baby. I know it's thrown at you because it's thrown at me as well but don't let them get to you. Their comments mean nothing. What matters is what me and you have which is special. I wish I could've caught my princess though." He chuckles as he pulls your chin and kisses your lips.

"Now come here my clumsy baby. Hehe"

A wide smile comes across your face as he holds your close and pecks your lips.

~MoonwalkForever