It's Been A Long Tiiiiime

Warning: Sexually Explicit

Requested by: moonwalker_shelly3

Sorry it took so long sweetie. It was a lot going on, but I finally got to it. :) I hope you enjoy.

It had been a couple of months since you and Michael had made love.  He had been busy all the time and you had gone back to school. It was never time really. You had missed the closeness of your bodies, his scent, his loving touches, his intoxicating kisses. You missed everything about making love to Michael, but you weren't going to say anything. If it wasn't a big deal to him, it wasn't a big deal to you, but you yearned for him heavily.

You still talked on the phone and saw one another within the home, but work, college and meetings and such got in the way of everything. Lately, you had not seen him, so when he texted you saying that he wanted to stay in tonight, you got excited.

As you walked in the kitchen, you sat on the counter, staring at your phone. Looking up, you see the legs of that handsome man. But not only do you see bare legs, you see bareness in its glory. A very revealing Michael stands in the kitchen, manhood out, legs out, chest out, everythang out ;)

"Ummm, babe? What are you doing?"

Without any explanation, he forcefully pulls you up, shredding each and every particle of clothing on your body. What on earth is happening? As the softness of his voice envades your senses, you begin feeling moist as you stand there in the kitchen completely naked as well.

"Baby, what are you doing?" You knew what he was doing and why, but you wanted an explanation. Hearing him say it would make everything sexier.

"I've went weeks without your body and I'm tired of being by myself and yearning for you. I want and need you now."

Without warning, he slides inside you from the behind, beginning to thrust his thick manhood inside your tightened walls. With shock, you gasp and moan out his name. Michael had never been this aggressive with you, but you found it so sexy, but intimidating at the same time. With each thrust, his torso begins smacking against your ass, making heavy clapping noises.

"Shiiiiiiiiit! Please don't stop, baby!"

Michael quickens his pace while you almost lose your balance. You begin holding onto the counter as he works crazily, thrusting his thick manhood inside your tender walls.

Abruptly, he stops, pulling out and picking you up. He walks to the living room and sits down with you facing him on the couch. With no hesitation, you begin riding him. It takes no time until he yells out, letting you be his only weakness. He explodes messily inside your drenched walls.

"DAMN! You feel so good." He moans as he holds your waist firmly.

Gently standing up while you propped on his body, he walks upstairs with you as he holds your ass. You pant softly against his neck as he holds you.

"Shhhh baby. Just relax." He whispers while you pant in slow breaths.

Lovingly, without your knowledge, you feel him in your tender insides. He begins a long stroke, almost taking your breath away. It felt so good that it left you breathless each time he stroked.

Twirling his hips almost made you cum in that instant. It was too much and felt way too good.

"Baby, please. I can'ttttttt" you moan as your high pitched yell gets his attention. He opens his eyes while beginning to suck on your perky, bouncy breasts.

With pleasure exceeding your body at all levels, you find yourself at that high again. I wasn't even that he was slow grinding but all the soft, tender kisses? You exploded all over his manhood and held the sheets, never feeling like you were gonna come down from that high.

With a gentle whisper, he moves curls behind your hair and holds your hand.

"Will you marry me, baby?"

With a excited rush and a orgasm still running thru your veins, you begin to dose off as you make sure to softly say....

"Yes."

I hope it wasn't too raunchy! Lol tell me what you think about my sexy scenes. Too much? Too little? How'd I do? Let me know :)

Don't forget to email with any imagine request at moonwalkforeva@gmail.com. Don't be shy! ❤️

MoonwalkForever