• You & Michael become a Power Couple •

As you scroll through your twitter feed, you notice several pictures of you and Michael. Plenty of people praising you and Michael for being a power couple.

"Michael and Y/N are perfect for each other. <3 #lovethem #moonwalker"
"Michael and Y/N are so good looking I want their beauty D:"

"I wish I could be in Y/N's shoes."

You smile, feeling luckier than ever about being with the love of your life, let alone the biggest pop star in the world.

You sit up and put your your laptop down as you go downstairs to find your man.

Finding him downstairs on the couch, writing lyrics on his favorite notepad, you walk over to him, sitting by his side. You stare at his face as he looks at you and admire his stunning features.

His beautiful brown eyes with a pair of perfect eye lashes. His mocha colored skin with a plump pair of soft lips. You rub the side of his face as you place your lips on his gently.

Pulling away, he stares into your eyes as you stare into his, making you blush.

"H-Hi." you say, almost stuttering from your shyness.

"Hi, beautiful."

You smile, feeling like a young school girl.

"Babe, lets go shopping." he says, stroking your hair and staring into your eyes.

You nod and go upstairs with him and look through each of your closets when Michael finds a couples outfit.

His - a leather black jacket with a red armband and a red shirt.

Yours - a red mini dress with a black thigh high leather boots and a buckled leather jacket.

As you look in the mirror at you and Michael's complete look, you smile, feeling so beautiful. Hand combing through your thick curls, Michael comes behind you and helps you out, fluffling your curls with his hands.

"Baby, you look gorgeous. You ready?"

~ An hour later once you walk out of the bare mall, two body guards walk in front of you as fans hit on the thick glass, trying to get Michael's attention.

"WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL" fans yell as he squeezes your hand for security.

You walk into the traffic of fans as you hear many of them asking for Michael's autograph.

As you stand, watching him, you hear a group of female fans call your name in paticular. Being surprised, you turn and smile

"Y'/N!!!!!!!" 

You walk over to them and sign each of their notepads or pictures with you and Michael.

As you smile at them, you walk away. They scream.

"MICHAEL AND Y/N WE LOVE YOU!!"

~MoonwalkForever