Carnival Festivities

This imagine was requested by PolyKitten. I hope you enjoy sweetheart. :)

*Sexually Explicit. Excuse me ladies! ;)*

All weekend, Michael had been working nonstop on his brand new album. As his leading lady, it was your job to clean, cook and please him in any way that you could. You had seen him only at night when he came home from the studio and laid down with you. You truly missed your man.

So it was time that you do something big for him. Something he would remember for a lifetime.

With a couple of notes written of your plans, you begin calling around for help with your master plan.

~ Next Day ~

It was just about that time. Michael was getting ready to come home. As you stared around the rides in Neverland, you smile, seeing every ride lit up with lights.

You looked in the mirror and stared. Your outfit consisted of a gold sequinned jacket along with red sequinned pants. Your pumps black loafers felt incredibly soft and comfortable. You were slightly nervous to be doing all this.

Someone busted in the room and yelled: THE LIMO IS HERE!

With this, you smile, feeling like you're ready.

As you walk down the stairwell, you get that nervous feeling in your chest. Going outside, you meet all the dancers that you hired and greet them. You began getting in formation. As Michael gets out of the limo, the music starts. You begin dancing to one of Michael's records. You put your aviators on, being as shy as you are. With a couple beats of the music, you dance along with the dancers. It feels amazing and you really hope that this will excite your man.

With that million dollar smile, he walks near the flash mob and watches everything happen.

After a few more dance moves to Billie Jean, you run over, giving him a massive bear hug. He laughs and you stare into his silver aviators.

"You did wonderful, baby. Thank you so much. I needed this."

Michael then walked to all of the dancers still dancing and pulled them in for a hug.

"You all did a great job, thank you."

With this, he smiles and claps for everyone.

~ An Hour Later ~

After coming in from Neverland and letting Michael take the time to eat and relax, it was time to serve him a little surprise.

You had taken everything off and slid into something a little more revealing. ;) Michael had been working so hard. He needed a little relaxation time.

As you walk out of the bathroom, you smile, feeling super sexy. You giggle cutely as you walk in front of him. Without a word, he smirks, staring up at the lady of his life.

In your red and gold two piece lingerie, you begin grinding on him, making jr. happy. Twerking lightly on his lap made him grab your waist and grind with you.

You loved it when Michael contributed and didn't make you do all the work. With a sloppy kiss, you take it upon yourself to please him quicker than you were expecting to.

As his hands explored your body, you got on your knees and unzipped his pants quickly. With no warning, his manhood slid delicately in your mouth. You began bobbing your head slowly, taking him in and out gently. His soft moans turned into sexy pouts and grunts. He combed through your curly hair and pulled it into a big ponytail, giving him a better grip. You stared up at him as you twirled your tongue around his tip. With a shiver, he moans your name, sounding so helpless and vulnerable. ;)

A few more minutes of this cause him to explode spontaneously in your mouth. Swallowing his load made you almost cough because of how much he released.

"Damn, baby. Mmmm."

You moaned and watched as he gently pushed you aside and took his pants off all the way.

You were supposed to be dancing for him, giving him a show! BUT NO, his ass had to be a sexy mf.

With this, you took no time to push him back on the couch and sit in his lap. Jr was fully thickened and all systems were a go. ;)

Sliding down on him gave your stomach so many butterflies. As you rocked your hips, you help both of your cheeks and began tugging at your lingerie. As soon as the gold top was shredded off your body, he began sucking on your full breasts.

He must've been incredibly horny because it took no time for another load to shoot inside of you. You kept going though.

You rocked your hips and bounced as he yelled and hollered. He couldn't take it anymore. You didn't stop.

Your hips rocked and twirled on his thick meat. Before you could contain it, you found yourself feeling that high.

With a couple more seconds, you explode on his manhood.

The carnival activities didn't stop there. ;)

I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. I made it a little more explicit than normal, but I hope you all still enjoyed. Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to send me imagine requests to moonwalkforeva@gmail.com with your username and idea! I love you all.

MoonwalkForever