Running Him Away

Lately, I've been trying to evaluate myself. I've been trying to understand some of the things I've been going through and why the people I love have been running away from me. I decided to write about it since I'm not able to understand what's wrong. I hope you enjoy lovlies. ❤️

You and Michael have been arguing lately. Not any small fights where you get over it that night or that next morning: it was the kind of fights where you go days at a time without talking. It was getting to the point where it was killing you. You couldn't understand why you and Michael were arguing all the time. Why was everything being taken so serious?

At this point, you knew you had to make it work. Calling Michael downstairs, you stared at your promise ring nervously.

"Yes?" He groans agitately.

Sighing softly to yourself, you watch him walk in the kitchen to you.

"Baby, we need to talk."

"About what?"

"For the last couple days, we've been arguing hella much and acting as though we can't stand each other. I love you and I'm so sorry for everything that I've done to make you agitated or upset. We shouldn't be doing this baby. I love you so much. Please forgive me and anything I did that made you upset. Please"

With a understanding smile, he nods his head.

"I want to apologize too, babygirl. I haven't been myself lately for some reason. You make me mad sometimes but I've been trying to figure out why I've been acting like this. We shouldn't be arguing. We should be loving one another. I'm sorry for agitating you and making you feel the way you did. I hope we can go back to the way we once were."

With both sides being explained, the both of you stand up and reach out to hug one another.

"I love you." You both say in unison.

At least this imagine had a happy ending...
MoonwalkForever