• You're Not His First •

Have you ever loved someone so much and wanted to be their first but you discover that unfortunately you won't be? Accepting this is pretty hard. Please enjoy.

Michael and you had always been comfortable talking to each other about sex. He was never immature about this topic and would always cater to your sexual needs.

Michael was your first. Very first. ♡

He captured your heart and was a gentleman when you asked him to wait.

In your mind, you just knew you were his.

So you wanted to ask him to make him blush.

You sit in his lap and rub his face.

"Baby, who was your first?"

Just knowing he was going to say you, you smile, feeling butterflies about to erupt.

He looks into your eyes and then shortly looks away.

"To tell the truth, babe, my first was a girl that I fell for when I was 19."

Your heart instantly drops.

"What?" You ask, almost heartbroken. You move away from him and stand as you look at him.

"I wasn't your first?" You ask, wanting to tear up.

"Ummm no. But come here baby that's not important. What's important is that your my soon to be wife and you have my heart now."

"But Michael I thought I was your first?"

You can't truly get this in your mind. All this time, you thought you were each others first.

To be honest, it broke your heart a little more than you imagined.

You begin to walk away.

"Y/N wait. Are you really going to get upset with me because you weren't my first? Does it really matter that much to you?"

"Yes Michael. I just need some space right now."

Being totally shocked, you walk downstairs and sit on the couch.

This is something major to you. You gave yourself to Michael first. You didn't get the same treatment?

Wow.

••

That night you decided to sleep in the guest room. You weren't mad at him, but slightly hurt.

It wasn't his fault for falling in love at 19. Just because you fell in love with him at a young age and he was basically your first everything, doesn't mean you had to be his first EVERYTHING as well.

It just hurt and you needed time to process what he had told you.

As you lay in bed, you feel movement beside you.

You hear his sweet voice. "Baby?"

You pretend to be sleep, being that you're still slightly upset.

He carefully puts his hands under you, picking you up, carrying you to the master bedroom. You keep your eyes closed while you feel him carefully lay you on the bed and pull your gown up.

He caresses your thighs and you feel light kisses even between them.

He pulls your lace panties down and waste no time outlining your lips with his tongue.

He then sucks and lightly pecks your clit, only making you feel deeply aroused inside.

Minutes of tongue gestures and sucking motions leads you to that special high.

You arch your back and moan his name as love juices flow out of you soothingly.

You pant softly and act as though you had just waken.

"Michael what are you doing!?!"

He ignores you and sloppily tongue kisses you, letting you get a taste of your own sweetness.

"Baby, I just want you to know whether you were my first or not, that doesn't change my love for you. You were not my first but that does not change where we are now. I have a major passion for you and you know that. You're the best I've ever had baby girl. Please don't be upset with me. I love you madly."

You smile, only feeling much better inside.

"I'm not mad baby. I do love you more and I do understand what you're saying. I overreacted and I'm sorry. It just hurt me slightly. Just because it's a big thing to me doesn't mean I have to be rude or upset with you about it. I love you. You're the best I've ever had as well."

As you kiss and make up, you go thru the rest of the night making love to each other til the sun rises.

~MoonwalkForever