• Post Break Up Letter •

Y/N, beautiful girl. Currently, we're in the position of not being in each others lives. It's only been a couple of weeks I know, but we've spent a bit of time away from each other. You're so beautiful. I've put you on such a high pedestal. Everyone knew you as my girl - my baby. During our time of loving one another, I never got the chance to explain to you how I honestly and truly felt about you and how deeply you effected me.

Let me go ahead and stop frontin', babe - you were my 1st love and my first official relationship. You have not been hard to get over because I haven't put myself in that mind set of losing you. You gave a type of love to me that I had never experienced. It was new to me - with me going on tour with my brothers and stuff, we spent a bit of time away, but you were always there. Even at the young ages that we were, I knew that I was falling in love with you Y/N.

I wouldn't trade you for a damn thing. You gave me love, passion and so much more. I loved every moment of being with you.

Which brings us to now -- us breaking up over something simple. Baby, I honestly can't remember why we broke up, but all I know is that I need you back in my life.

I appreciate you for waiting for me. I became famous and I knew that I had to come back for you and I did. It seems like just a few weeks ago, you were in my bed, cuddling with me, making me feel tender inside.

I made you my fiancé - a step closer to making you my wife. That day we'll do it big, I promise.

I don't brag much, but I had the baddest chick in the game. You were naturally beautiful, you were simple and you complimented me.

Gosh baby, you are everything that I want.

As I relive thoughts of you in my memory, I smile hard knowing that you were mine at one point. I called you mine and you were my beautiful girlfriend and now my fiancé.

It hurt me to my core seeing you place your ring on the counter and leave me.

Y/N, please come back. Please come back to me.

I haven't been able to focus on anything. I've been distracted and have not been able to deal with the loss of my baby.

I've never experienced this type of pain before. Losing the love of my life.

I've learned that to be a man, I am pretty emotional. Lol

-----------------------------------

I've had a passion and desire for you ever since you left. I yearn for you to be in my arms, kissing, touching, caressing and love making.

Y/N, you are my fantasy. I can't wait for you to come home so I can make you feel good in ways you have never felt.

Put aside my sexy talk for a sec....

I'm committed to you. I want you to come back to me so I can buy you medicine and craved food for that time of the month, cuddle with you when you don't feel good, to hear you talk with your voice cracks, to laugh at you when we tease, to listen to your laugh when we tickle each other, to stare into your eyes, to hold your waist while you twerk on me ;), to make you proud with my songs on my albums about you, to come with me on tours, to hear you fuss at me and make you smile after, to see you wink at me when no one was looking, to hold you when you cried, to reason with you on politics or when your were irritated, to eat candy with you, to watch you sleep, to help you with your hair or nails, to walk down the street together and simply to capture my heart and be mine again.

I know this is a lot, but Y/N, please come back.

I'm sorry for arguing with you and making a fool out of myself for nothing.

I'm sorry for it all.

I want a full-time commitment to you - my beautiful girl.

You are my first thought when I wake up and my last thought when I go to sleep.

My attraction to you Y/N, my baddie, is pretty heavy.

You make me crazy inside Y/N.

You're addicting like Morphine and currently baby since were no longer together, I've been dying and limited to none of the beautiful drug called your love.

- Michael, Your Applehead.

••

I was definitely in my feelings. Enjoy Babes.
MoonwalkForever