Venturing Out On His Own [4/6]

It was december, the beautiful month of holidays and cheer. This was such a beautiful time for you. Even though you spent time decorating, planning and spending time with family, your mind always drifted to old news - Michael Jackson - the rude boy who broke, but still had your heart.

Michael didn't care anymore. He simply left you alone and the more time passed, the more you began realizing that he was not the man you fell in love with. You couldn't believe how low this man made you feel. He broadcasted with a passion tht he simply did not want you anymore. It hurt immensely, but it was reality.

As you laid down under the covers, the warmth began covering your cold skin. It had been a long time since any activity had gone on down there. It was time for a passion session.

With a gentle touch, your hands slid down to your love button. A beginning speed sets the tone for your rhythm, a soft moan escapes your puckered lips. Of course, someone would invade your thoughts.

You then begin reminiscing about the time Michael came in from rehearsal and took completely all of you. The image of his thick, suckable lips came easily into your thoughts. As a finger massages your tender bud, you begin feeling his tongue invading your flower. Reality and memories contributed to soft sexual shivers from time to time.

Juices began drowning your fingers as you clit quivered. More moans escaped your lips while your flower grow tense and hard to the touch. You then began remembering his tongue flickering and swirling heavily on your lady part. The more he popped up in your mind, the more you became totally drenched. Your pussy began reacting in a volatile way, quivering and spilling love juices.

As a soft yell escapes your throat, you grin, finally feeling sexually satisfied.

......

Hi Loves! I'm sort of running out of ideas with this imagine storyline. lol My mind has been any and everywhere. I have so much built up emotions to write about, just finding the right time to is the key. I'm such a procrastinator.

Please email me at: moonwalkforeva@gmail.com for ideas! Please! I need some!

MoonwalkForever