Touch Deprived

[ Friends to Lovers ]

It had been months and months of restless nights. You had been taking time to work on yourself and your lifestyle. Some things came to you easy, but so many other things took time. You were trying to figure out a plan for you and your lifestyle. With this, it took discipline and hard work. 

With working on yourself came emotions and feelings that were unexplainable. 

You were currently sitting on the couch with your bestfriend Michael. While he was the KING OF POP and held such a high celebrity status, he had always been "Mikey" to you. It was the weekend, a time where you both could rest and relax. It also gave you both time to do your creative hobbies. Michael hummed a few notes while he scribbled on his notepad. You made a few illustrations in your sketchbook as you got enough courage to ask Michael a few questions.

"Mikey, can I talk to you about something?" you stared off into the distance, waiting on his response. 

"Sure babycakes. What is it?" He put his pen down while glancing over you. 

Tears stung your eyes as you began to try to explain the feelings that you possessed. While you had done a wonderful job at working on yourself for the better, days came when you were tired. Just tired. You sometimes felt like your life was all over the place. 

"I'm just feeling really, really lonely. I've been focused on my life for the past 6 months and it's gone great, but I'm really anxious and lonely. I just wanna know how you do it? How do you have time to manage your personal life and be the King of Pop at the same time?" 

A tear fell and slid down your cheek while you stared into Michael's eyes. 

He realized how serious the conversation was and walked over to you, sitting close to you on the couch. 

"Don't cry mama. I'm here for you. To be honest, I just try my best to keep myself on a schedule. It really helps to create a realistic routine that you can go by and won't get tired of. We can sit down together and create one for you. It might seem like you have the world and all on your shoulders, but just take your time. The life you have is beautiful and you will get through what you're currently feeling." 

Your eyes shed more tears while you constantly wiped them away. Your lips then form a smile as you look at him. It warmed your heart to hear him express himself, helping you in the process. 

"I've done that on and off throughout the past 6 months, but I would love to start fresh. Can you help me?"

"Oh, of course." His pearly whites appear as a big smile spreads on his face. 

"And one more thing. What do you do when your body is touch deprived? To be honest, I've never really been with a guy like that, but I just really yearn for a male's touch. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be weird." 

He eyes softened as he looked at you. He glanced at your lips. The feeling in the air now shifted. Helpful Michael had seemed to become Horny Michael. For 15 seconds straight, your eyes locked, never leaving each other. 

"Umm...." His thick lips pursed together.

That electric moment had presented itself. The closeness between you two had made your breathing slightly irregular. 

He went in for it. His big hands caressed your cheek before leaning over, planting his full lips against yours. 

As your lips parted, his eyes widened. 

"I'm so sorry. I've been wanting to do that for a long time." 

This stuns you as you grin widely. 

You pull his face close while devouring his suckable lips. 

As several minutes pass, kisses turn into a gentle foreplay.

~ ~ ~

While sitting on Michael's lap, he holds your hips as your lips attack one another. 

He gently pulls away. "Babygirl, are you sure this is okay?"

You stare into his big beautiful eyes and smile while nodding. 

"Yes, Michael. I'm touch deprived and I want you to touch me."

Your tongue lightly attaches to his upper lip while you continue the kisses. While placing his hands around your waist, you grin while feeling his member grow. His size excites you. With a gentle thrust of your waist, you grind against his manhood, lightly sucking on his neck. His curls dangle around his shoulders while you begin tucking his strands behind his ears. A sudden dominance came over you that you had never felt before. It felt so good. 

The rhythm of your hips sped up while Michael stared up at you. 

"You're so sexy."

The sensation grew. No more teasing. 

"Make love to me, Michael."

With a trusting nod, Michael carried you to the bedroom, laying you perfectly in the middle. The satin sheets hugged your curves as Michael tore off his shirt and pants. The moment presented itself. You stared at each others naked bodies in awe. Michael spreads your legs, caressing your thighs. 

"Before we do this, I need to tell you something... I'm a virgin. I've used toys before, but a guy has never entered me."

His manhood touches your clit, as he massages your entrance with his fingertips.

"Shhhhhh. I got this baby."

While tracing your right nipple with his fingertip, his tongue sucks on your left nip. The sensation of his tongue prompts your womanhood to tingle and drip in wetness. His tongue makes a path up to your neck, your ultimate sweet spot. You feel the head of his member enter you. Gasping in unison, Michael gently thrusts, getting you used to the size of his tip. His hips rock back and fourth while using his thumbs to pulsate on your clit. While minutes passed, he slid in and out slowly, allowing you to feel more of him. Your wetness lightened the pain. After more thrusts, you realize that he's fully inside of you. 

His hips thrust with a powerful motion. You moaned in his neck, loving every bit of the sensation. His moans become louder while you rubbed his check up and down. His moans made you wetter. 

"Please don't stop. You feel so good." You exclaim, arching your back. Michael made sure to be gentle but his thrusts had so much power in them. 

An unlimited amount of thrusts and moans later, you used your legs to flip your bodies around. Now with total control, it was time to be a speed demon. While biting his lip, your hips rocks quickly back and fourth. His manhood slapped your insides. 

****

The love making lasted so long. As you both lay staring at the ceiling, you nervously face him. 

"Michael... Where do we go from here?"

While a smile spreads across his face, he looks over at you. 

"With what we did, we can go anywhere you want to go. I've loved you for a long time honey. You make me so happy." 

While a smile forms on your lips, he leans in for a light but passionate peck. 

~~~~~~

MoonwalkForever || Hi my babies! I've missed you entirely too much. I would just like to thank you for all of the comments and responses on my books. I've laughed so much reading your comments. This imagine came out of no where and I had so much energy that I needed to release. Not to get anyones hopes up, but I will be writing often. I love you so much!