Venturing Out On His Own [6/6]

It was 7pm sharp. You walked into the restaurant as your cocktail dress flowed down your short, but thick legs. Michael loved when a little thigh was shown. ;) In no way were you going to try to get Michael back because he was a totally different person, someone you hardly even knew. A little tease wouldn't hurt though.

Sitting in a booth, you stared around the restaurant at the many different faces, smiling and laughing with their significant others. The feeling became joyful inside, seeing so many smiles on peoples faces. As you stared around, you see the sharpnenss of a black, sexy tuxedo. Curls drift down his smooth, tightened cheeks as he walks towards the table. His slender figure and his sex appeal haven't changed. You began getting hot as he approached the table.

"Hey, how are you beautiful?" he says as he approaches the table. You look up into his dark brown eyes and smile.

"I'm good. How are you?"

With an approachable and loving demeanor, you go hours throughout the night talking and just catching up.

Then came the departure, or what you THOUGHT would be a departure.

You couldn't understand how after all this time, you and him could sit down, be cordule and not throw one lick at one another. No insults were thrown - nothing. It was all purely bliss in way.

While walkout, Michael tried some slick boy moves.

"Um... Y/N? Would you like to come to my place and see how I decorated?"

With a small chuckle, you grin and nod.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

All you could remember is the first time Michael said "I love you" and you made love countless times during that night.

At the moment, you and Michael were in his personal theatre watching his favorite movie. You heard his countless screams of laughter and looked over at him in awe.

All of a sudden, you doze off as you see him bend down on his knees.

Feeling him move, you open your eyes and stare back into his as he kisses your knuckles delicately.

"Y/N? I need to ask you something?...I've gone countless of days without you and I've never found anyone or anything like you. You are one of a kind baby and I truly appreciate you coming into my life. I messed up with I left you and I have no idea what I was going through at that time. I just wasn't right. I thought I wanted something different, but it turns out that I was the one that needed to change. I really can't life my life without you. You are my sunshine and you are everything that I've wanted and needed. I want you back, baby. I need you back, baby...."

........What would you do?....❤️

If I get enough comments and votes on this last part of 'Venturing Out On His Own,' I will post a extra love making part. You know we gotta have our juiciness ;) Lol please Enjoy!

MoonwalkForever