• You're Jealous Part 1 •

Two-Part Imagine so I hope you enjoy! ;)

~Inspired by Beyoncé's 'Jealous'

As you set the table, you smile, waiting to hear Michael come in at anytime. You stood in your black lingerie and your black pumps. You were going to please your man tonight. You had cooked a wonderful feast for yourself and Michael and couldn't wait to see the smile on his face.

1 hour goes by then 2 then 3 and 4.

Michael had gone back to the studio to write for his new and upcoming album.

Ever since he went back to the studio about two weeks ago, he's left you at home for hours, waiting on him, worrying about him and simply missing him.

When Michael wrote a new song or album, he put his heart and soul into it.

But today should have been different. He promised you quality time and did not follow up on it. He promised to come home and eat dinner with you and spend time after.

Once the food was put up and the house had been cleaned, you went and turned on the tv, seeing Michael's face plastered all over TMZ with his manager Frank and a red-haired woman.

You don't want to rush to conclusion before you start popping a cap in someone's ass.

They appear to be in a restaurant and you have the sudden urge to cry.

Why couldn't he just have come home and eat with his soon to be wife?

The news begins headlines that suddenly shock you and make you angry as each second passes.

Could Michael Jackson be dating Lisa Marie Presley?

Is Michael Jackson ditching Fiancé Y/N to be with Elvis Presley's Daughter?

You quickly turn off the tv and ball your fists as tears fall constantly.

What is your man doing?

Frank probably had a big part of the meet up but damn..

He couldn't have called and checked on you?

Meeting Elvis Presley's Daughter is a big thing, yes, but it just happened to be the day Michael made a promise to you.

It's about the principle of the situation.

Okay. Michael wants to play games?

You go upstairs to your bedroom, to your walk in closet, to retrieve your Freakum dress from the box.

Let the games begin.