~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 3)

You

Staring into those beautiful big eyes sent you back a couple years to the first time you knew that you had fell for him.

But the hurt overpowered this moment. He had abandoned you. You couldn't give in so easily this time.

You stared at him. It was actually so sweet that he came so quickly after you moved out - all the way from Japan.

You had to look away from his gaze. You had to stick up for your feelings.

"Why do you wanna talk to me now Michael? What makes talking to me so special now?"

You stood your ground while you rolled your eyes at him.

"Baby, you don't understand. I was extremely busy. It's all my fault. Frank thought that I was putting too much time into my relationship so I had to cut it down a bit. Its my fault for the way I did it though."

"Cutting down your talks with me does not mean stop talking to me completely. Why don't you just go back to Japan and leave me the hell alone?"

You stand, taking your engagement ring off, stuffing it in his hand.

"Forget me Michael as you've forgot about me these past several months."

Michael stands there, almost shaking while you walk away, leaving him speechless.

I forgot how much fun writing is. Lol there may be possible several updates to this one.
|| MoonwalkForever ||