My Dangerous Instagram Baddie

Current Day | Dangerous Era

You and Michael Jackson were freshly romancing. Everything about Michael made you so incredibly warm and fuzzy inside. Michael had known you since you were a little girl so this was extremely special to you.

Dating Michael Jackson had its perks, but also, you had to be extremely private. Too many people in your business could be a bad thing. But the press, the tabloids, none of that could keep you from loving and supporting Michael.

His demeanor was soft and gentle at the moment as he went over his tour schedule with his manager. You sat there across the room, touching up your makeup in your beauty mirror. Not to brag, but you were one of the best up and coming makeup artist of your time. Moving your lips back and fourth, you stare at the consistency of your liquid lipstick you were applying. Once your lips were just right, you grabbed a M2 makeup brush to sweep away the bake on your cheeks. You then grab your makeup bag to finish off the look before feeling a gentle hand caress the pit of your back. You turn, looking into the crystal balls called eyes that stared at you intensely.

"Hey, baby. I just want you to know that I'm here. I'm sorry about so much business today, I know it was just supposed to be us. I'll make it up to you."

You smiled softly and nodded. "It's fine, Michael. Take your time."

It was true, this day was supposed to be yours to go out and have fun. It was okay. You supported Michael in anything he did involving his career. It was understanding. I mean, he is the King of Pop.

*Hours Later*

At home, you and Michael snuggled up in the covers. After his business meeting, you and Michael completed your original plans. You had brought home take out and were now watching a movie on LMN.

"Get him girl! I know that's right!" you yelled at he screen as Michael laughed cutely beside you. He held your bare waist and grinned.

"I knew there was something not right about him!" you yelled excitedly.

With a soft grin, the movie ends a few minutes later. You then hand Michael the remote so he can decide.

"What do you want to watch now baby?"

"I'm not sure, but come here." He whispers.

As he lays gently between your legs, he plants gentle kisses on the sweet spots of your neck. Those spots that made your lady part thrive.

His soft lips then cover yours as his massive hands wrap around your waist. Michael's lips were so tasty and warm. He could be immensely passionate without even trying.

"I wanna make it official...." He whispers to you as he holds your head in his hands.

"In what way, handsome?"

"I want to tell the world about you. You are so special to me. You have been with me for this past year and a half and I just really want to let the world know about the love of my life."

You stared into his eyes, seeing his sincerity. His tongue slides into your mouth without warning and you laugh while wrestling roughly with the sweetness of his tongue.

He pulls away gently and smiles.

"I know you support me with my career and I support you with yours. What can we do to tell the world?"

"Um...we can post on social media....I'm not sure if you wanna do that though...."

You look over at your phone.

"Noo.... Lets do it." His grins spreads wide.

"Hold on, let me fix me hair!" he laughs and runs to the bathroom. You grin and laugh cutely at him as you grab a tube of clear lip-gloss on the nightstand. You apply the gloss to your smooth lips as he runs back out.

He jumps in the bed and grins as he grabs your waist. He lays beside you as you and Michael spend the next 15 taking pictures.

Once finished, you and Michael look at your camera roll and talk about the outcome of the pictures. You both find one that you both love, a picture of Michael kissing your cheek while holding you close.

As you put a soft colored filter on the photo, you and Michael talk about a caption. You come up with something cute.

"My Peter Pan @michaeljackson"

Typing the caption felt like forever, but once you finished, you looked over at him.

"You ready?"

"Ready baby."

While hitting post, you grin. 2 minutes later, an overwhelming amount of likes and comments make you phone go crazy with notifications. Notification. Notification. Notification. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"If they liked you before, They gone love you now! Hehe" he grins as he then opens his iPhone 10. He goes to your profile, liking the post while posting a comment.

"So glad to be your Peter Pan. I love you."

**Imagine was requested by JamesDeanDoll. Thank you for requesting sweetheart!**

Hello everyone! I know, I know. I'm hella behind. Yall will get your imagines! I promise. Hehe

But as the year progresses, I am finding new ways on how to be more creative with my writing. I also am trying to recover from the media's trash coverage of Michael. It's hard to see the reports, but we've got to be strong.

Private message if you would like to request a Imagine. I would love to hear your thoughts and concepts!

MoonwalkForever