Fights & Feelings

Me and a close friend haven't been doing too good. I didn't know what to do so I came to terms with myself and felt I should write. All my readers? Make sure not to get in petty arguments with the people you love the most. If so, fix it quick. Treasure the people that love you. Promise me you'll do that? :) Okay, here goes:

••

"Michael, I understand what you're saying, but.."

With no listening war, he tries his best to avoid you and not listen.

"Babe, let's just drop this. You're making it into something it shouldn't be."

"Michael, I'm just telling you how I feel."

"Babe, this is the 3rd time I've heard this."

"I can't vent to you? Wow. Thanks so much."

With your sarcastic remark, you walk upstairs upset that he wouldn't at least let you vent because whatever the argument was about - obviously bothered you.

~ Several Days Later ~

Ever since Michael didn't want to listen to you express your feelings, you'd been ignoring him.

He was putting his all into his music & writings anyway.

But you ended up feeling bad. When you got into any argument, you had a tendency to hype things up. It would happen, but Michael could still at least listen.

I guess you couldn't blame him for putting you in your place. That's all he was doing.

Stop being so sensitive!!!!!

With a pouty face, you walk down to the home studio and stare thru the glass, seeing him pressing several adjustment & volume buttons. Knocking on the window makes him turn, giving you complete butterflies.

"Can I bother you for a minute?"

"Of course.."

Walking in, you hug him immediately.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I did overreact. I'm sorry for being so emotional & crazy. I love you so much so please forgive me.

You know "I love you so much" can't always be the answer, but today it was gonna be.

"You're fine. I know how you are. Come here, with yo difficult ass."

With a smack on the butt, he pulls you to him, kissing you tenderly.

MoonwalkForever