• It's Your Birthday •

As you come in from your birthday dinner with family, you walk into your home and put all your gifts on the table.

Wow. Who knew that family could make you feel so special?

You were amazed at all the presents and surprises that everyone blessed you with, but there was one thing that you wanted the most that no one would be able to give you.

The time to spend with your fiance Michael on this special day.

You look at your phone and see no sign of notifications. He had called you earlier to say "Happy Birthday," but it wasn't the same as being in his presence.

You sit down at the table and sigh, only wanting to see your man.

Michael had been on tour for a little over a month now in Tokyo. Even though he left you well taken care of, money, spa time and material things couldn't replace the love and care that this man gave you.

You sigh, only wanting to feel his touch and feel his big strong arms wrap around you.

Your phone begins ringing from a blocked caller. Probably some bill collector. You roll your eyes as you answer, hearing a strong deep voice on the other end.

"Hello, this is Jim's Auto sales. I'm afraid to tell you that your car is being impounded as we speak."

"WHAT? WHY? I'M NOT BEHIND ANY PAYMENTS." you hurriedly say.

You rush to the door and open it, revealing the surprise that made your heart jump.

Tears escape your eyes as you stand face to face with Michael - the person who you thought you wouldn't see a year from now.

"Gotcha ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL." He scoops you in his arms as you jump high upon his torso.

"Michael, how did you get here?!!!"

You kiss his lips constantly, not giving him time to answer.

"I was on tour, yes, but I had to be here for you on the anniversary of your birth. I love you, baby. Happy Birthday."

Few minutes go by before you're ripping each other's clothes off, passion quickly entering the room.

He lays you down upon the warm satin sheets as he begins giving you a requested birthday gift. ;)

This is dedicated to a beautiful writer on here who I love dearly. I hope you enjoy this babygirl.

@Mikecstasy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYE KNOX.

~MoonwalkForever