Effort? Gone? ~ Part 3

Friends With Benefits?

This shocked you and made you begin to question his motives during the whole relationship.

It came out of your mouth before you knew it.

"Why are you acting like a fuckboy?"

You stare intensely in his eyes as he looks back at you.

"I'm not. I just wanted to know because I thought you wanted space from me. I miss you. I miss your body. I miss our connection. I just wanted to work on us if you wanted to as well.

Oh now he's trying to make this a "we" "relationship" type thing?

With a roll of your eyes, you couldn't deny that yes, you wanted him, but you felt slightly degraded.

Why did he approach you in that way?

Why didn't he just say that he wanted to work on the relationship rather than involve sex in it?

You had knew Michael for a long time. Maybe it was time for a sit down.

"Michael, we need to talk."

As you both sit, he finds a way to somehow sit you in his lap.

Rolling your eyes, you scoot gently over while you begin to talk.

"You've shunned me for a long time and I wanted an explanation for why you pushed me away. You know that our relationship is important. It seems like it's just floating around in the air now. I didn't want this. I wanted us to be friends and be able to talk to one another any time."

•••

Long story short. Michael gets what's he wants.

As he works to give your womanhood pleasure, you scream and whine, missing his thick meat inside of your lady part. He slid inside of you with ease as you gasped, moaning his name.

As sparks flew throughout your body, you got a slight peek of his manhood beating into your pussy.

The sexual tension in the room had played out, making you and Michael almost eat each other alive.

It finally was that moment. His meat had seemed to grow inside of you. As he stared intensely into your eyes, you both whined and grunted. His sexy pouts made you cum on the spot.

As you grew higher in the moment, he came, giving you that sexy high.

"I love you so much" he panted as he rested his head in your chest.

"I love you more" you whisper.

You began thinking to yourself as you and him began cuddling.

What now?....

Xx

Something just came over me to write this chapter lol. I'm a bit tired and frustrated if you get what I mean! Lol but please enjoy this chapter lovelies. ❤️

MoonwalkForever