Wobbly Walk, Embarrassing Talk

This imagine was requested by xXMrsJacksonXx

Michael's POV

It has been 1 year since the love of my life and I got married. I just couldn't take her being the title of only my 'girlfriend'. I needed the commitment and honestly wanted to marry her because I was deeply in love.

Tomorrow, my family was coming over, but honestly, I couldn't get enough of her.  We would have to clean up and prepare for everyone, but I wanted to chill with my baby first. At this point of the day, I looked at my clock and saw it being 3:42 PM. We had been laid up all day, kissing, touching and feeling warm underneath the covers of our california king bed.

We have a whole day and a half to make love. I was going to make it my mission to love her as much as I wanted to. I also had a secret plan to plant my seed inside her warm womb. I wanted children so bad. And with the love of my life? It would makeeverything so much better.

As we stared into one another's eyes, I felt the ultimate spark. She was so good to me. With a gentle kiss on her neck, I laid ontop of her, shredding the few clothes from her body.

It was amazing to kiss on her delicate skin. I'm so in love with her body. As I kissed every corner, my curls bounced gently against her stomach. Her soft, delicate moans filled the air as I decided it was time.

While I stared upon her, I took off my boxers and dove in the bed. As she laughed adorably, I took no time entering her sweet walls.

Moaning in unison, I began thrusting roughly. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. She stared at me intensely as we both grunted. Her insides felt incredibly warm.

I began pounding as her moans became shrieks.

"Fuck! Don't stop!"

Holding her hips, I pulled her leg up so I could maintain more access ;)

"DAMN, you're so tight baby."

My girl had been a good girl. When we met, she was a virgin. So this is my pussy.

Her squishiness had made me weak. She was so wet! After only a few seconds of pounding, I couldnt do it.

I had to release.

"Mmmm baby. You feel so good."

With a gasp of her name, I came pleasantly inside her.

⋅ 1 hour later ⋅

We had discovered that some how, my guard decided to let my family in without letting me know! Me and babe were so embarrassed. They came way too early.

I really hope they didn't hear us but babe is kinda loud.

Shrugging the thought off, we both walked down to master steps and into the kitchen.

My brothers stared hard af at me.

"nice to see yall..." With a short giggle, all my brothers busted out laughing, making me cringe inside.

Janet came out of no where and rushed, grabbing Y/N's hand. I looked at them as they vanished. As they walked into another part of the kitchen, we all sort of noticed Y/N's walk. I smirked. Baby must be sore ;) As I smiled, I saw all my brothers laughing and giggling.

"Why did yall come a day early? What is up? Yall should leave me alone. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

"Mom had a surprise for all of us and wanted to get together earlier. Sorry we busted in. You need to fire your guard," said Marlon.

"Your girl must feel like a billion stacks! All that screamin'," said Jermaine.

Rolling my eyes, I signed, being so embarrassed. They'll never let me live this down.

Janet came out, shaking her head.

"You guys should stop being childish! We came here unannounced so stop making everyone feel uncomfortable." With Janets words, I agreed 100%.

~ I hope you enjoy! I really hope you enjoyed this imagine and it was the vision of your idea! @xXMrsJacksonXx

Enjoy Readers! Don't forget to send me imagine requests at moonwalkforeva@gmail.com with your username and idea. I will get to your request within a few days!

MoonwalkForever