A Bad Breakout

As you stare in the mirror in disgust, you are horrified to see pimples and bumps scattered along the right side of your face. You sigh, beginning to wash your face gently with your favorite facial cleanser. When you finish, you hear knocking. When you open the door, you begin to avoid eye contact with Michael. Since you've been breaking out for about 3 days now, you've tried your hardest to have limited eye contact with him.

"Hi Y/N, you okay today baby?"

You answer his question quickly and walk out of the bathroom.

He splashes water against his smooth face. Wet curls stick in disarray around his face which slightly turns you on. You observe his sexiness and smirk. His sexiness is ridiculous.

You giggle and begin moisturizing your now dry face. The facial cleanser you use tends to take all the oils and nutrients out of your face. You massage cocoa butter into your hands and begin applying a generous amount to the pores of your face.

When you finish, you see a brighter glow of your beautiful colored skin but still see the raises of bumps on your face.

You sigh and begin getting ready for the day.

As you step into your shorts, huge hands wrap around your waist. A tender kiss is placed on your neck, making you squirm. 

He turns you to face him when you get nervous. You hate looking directly into Michael's eyes when you have acne on your face. You've just always been that way.

"Baby, why won't you look at me?" he whines, kissing your nose.

After a few seconds, you look into his alluring eyes and grin slightly.

"Will you tell me why you won't look into my eyes for less than 10 seconds?"

"Because.." you pull away from him and sigh.

"Because of what baby?" he asks with concern.

"I hate looking into your eyes when I have a bad breakout. I feel disgusting." you say, being totally honest.

He grabs your arms, pulling you gently to his body while he holds you.

"You know what? When we started dating, you told me that, but babe it doesn't matter to me. A breakout is not something that you can help if it happens. I feel in love with you baby and I won't judge you for a breakout on your face or a little pimple here or there. I love you for you, okay?"

With that, a wide smile appears on your face, only from the cause of Michael's loving and caring words.

"I love you so much Michael." you say, wrapping your arms around his neck, being so appreciative that you have this beautiful man in your reach.

MoonwalkForever