• You're Jealous Part 2 •

~ Michael's POV ~

As I come home in the limo, I part ways with Frank.

"Thanks for everything man. You probably got me in the doghouse but thanks."

I slap hands with him and proceed to walk inside my home. Discovering that she wasn't at home, I ultimately felt terrible.

I had promised to spend quality time with her today after I finished the song but Frank wanted me to meet some people and I became side tracked.

I checked each room.

"Baby? Are you here?"

Silence fills the air and guilt rushes through me.

~ Your POV ~

As you stand, toasting with your girls and laughing to their jokes, you take a sip of your Hennessy drink. 1 drink won't hurt right?

They toast and one of your favorite songs come on. As you scan the dance floor of the gyrating club, you meet eyes with your ex boyfriend.

Surprisingly, he walks right to you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"Hi Y/N! You look so beautiful!"

You find him staring at your long, purple dress with a thigh high slit on the right side. Standing in your black pumps and twirling your finger around your loose curls, you smile.

"Hey! Nice to see you!" A few guys come behind him and he introduces you as his 'old friend'.

30 minutes later, you and your besties walk out of the club and proceed down the path.

You look at the time to be 2:35 am.

As you pass people, a certain yearn rises within you.

You stare at the couples kissing, touching, being playful with one another and simply enjoying each others company.

Unfortunately, you couldn't relate to them in this moment.

You had to relate to one thing: Being Lonely on the night you were supposed to be with your man.

As you walk confidently in your pumps, you cross your arms and listen to the sound of your heels slapping the ground.

Tears well in your eyes.

As bad as you wanted to have a good time - which you did, you find yourself wanting one thing.

Michael.

How could this backfire?

Just as you look up, your girlfriends wait for you go catch up.

"Babe what's wrong with you?!" One asks as they hold your arm.

You laugh off your sadness.

"Nothing. I'm fine." You insist as you walk to your car.

Just as you and your friends approach an alley, you see a dark figure in the distance.

It catches your eye.

As you begin walking across the alley, the figure walks closer and closer to you.

As it approaches, you see those short curls under a black fedora and you see the brightness of that smile even in the dark.

Emotions of that night vanish as you run to your man. The passion of a simple hug gives your warmth.

As you hold each other tight in an embrace, he whispers lovingly in your ear.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I'll never leave your hanging again. Please forgive me."

You find yourself kissing him passionately as a night of partying turns into a night of wanting the love of your life right in your arms.

No more jealously. Only love making♡

Tell me how I did and whether you liked this Two-Part Imagine! I love reading your comments! Thank you very much for reading loves.