• He Buys You Personals •

As you lay there in pain, you cringe at the overwhelming cramps you're receiving from Mother Nature.

Yeah, you understand the cycle but why the bad cramps?

You lay there, almost wanting to cry as you hear the door swing open. You turn on your side, not wanting Michael to see you this way.

You hear noise and then soft hands touch your waist. He rubs your arms and kisses your hand as he greets you. "Hi beautiful girl. Are you feeling any better?"

You shake your head, not wanting to speak. Once you feel him sit next to you, you raise up gently. Cramps hit you left and right which makes you fall into his arms. You begin crying, telling him how bad they hurt.

As he soothingly calms you with his touch and soft voice, you stabilize, laying under the warm blankets and in his arms.

You feel his touch go away as he stands and goes into your bathroom. You see him walk out and leave you. No bye or nothing. This instantly makes you again shed tears at the fact that your man is leaving you in such a vulnerable state.

20 minutes later, you find yourself listening to the sounds of bags coming through your front door. Once Michael arrives upstairs, you try looking into the bags to see what he's bought.

He pulls out pads, Midol, a few movies, a milkshake and fries, your ultimate cravings during that time of the month.

He looks up at you and rubs your face. His sudden urge to go buy you these things makes you overwhelmed with laughter. He's so caring, so thoughtful.

"Thank you baby." You say while giggling. He pulls himself to you and kisses you gently. "Anything for you, Y/N"

He lays next to you and softly pecks your lips as he rubs your stomach, the area you had previously been cramping. Even without the medicine, you find yourself feeling better, all thanks to your man Michael.

{X}

- MoonwalkForever