• He Comes Home To You Trying On His Clothes •

As you look at the time, you find it to only be 11:45. It will be 4 hours and 15 minutes until Michael comes home, but you had a small hope that he would possibly come home for a lunch break.

He was working on his new 'Dangerous' album and was working a 9-5 schedule throughout the week. Even though you were excited and happy for his progressing success, a big part of you missed his company and miss the simple time that he spent with you when he had no work to do.

Rather than mope around the house, you find yourself in Michael's bedroom, laying on his comfortable California King bed. After a few minutes of snuggling in his warm covers and smelling his scent on the pillows, you stand and walk to his full walk in closet.

You smile at his several sectional closet space and begin going through his military jackets. You strip down to your bra and panties and carefully lay them on a chair as you try on his 1995 VMA black leather jacket that he wore on stage. You let down your head full of curls and walk to the mirror. You stare at the over-sized jacket that you have on while you smile. You sniff the interior of the insides and smell his overwhelming scent. Even though he hasn't worn these jackets every single day, they still have a overpowering scent of him. Your man.

You bite your lip and carefully take the jacket off and place it back onto its black hanger.  

You pick out another one of his famous jackets: the Thriller jacket.

You put on the jacket and also manage to slide on the same colored pants that he wore.

You go pose in the mirror as you laugh, seeing how curvy you are in his clothes. You then begin to walk back to his closet while talking off the pants.

You then linger in his jacket as you go through more of his spectacular line of clothing.

~Michael's POV~

As I drive in the garage, I get excited at the fact that I get to visit my baby girl for a couple hours. Songwriting is a long process and sometimes I just need a break. My manager Frank has been getting on me about writing and I promised him that this week, I would come in from the hours of 9-5 to get a big chunk accomplished.

It all just made me miss my beautiful fiancé more than ever. I was not used to being away from her so long.  

I walk into my home and go straight to my room to when I see her.

~Your POV~

As you stand in the doorway of his closet, sniffing his clothes and being a cute creeper, you come face to face with your man. Your Michael.

You ultimately begin laughing as you put his clothes down and run to him. You jump in his arms as he holds your waist in the perfect spot.

"Hi beautiful. Were you enjoying yourself?" he says while smirking. You nod and blush as he looks you up and down, being in only his thriller jacket and those cute black panties that he loves seeing you in.

"Damn.. You look better in the jacket than I did." He kisses you softly while he hugs your waist.

"Y/N, you're adorable." he says while staring into your eyes.

~MoonwalkForever