•Tonight You're Gonna Dance For Him Part 2 •

Just as Michael stands in this beautiful, romantic bedroom, you dim the lights to a perfect setting - enough to set the mood.

Without a word between you, clothes of Michael's begin being ripped off by your eager hands.

Michael loves when you take control and dominate him in bed.

You begin right away.

The large member between his legs obeys with your actions as you gently caress it within your hands.

Just before you get down to serious business, you give Michael a good long, hard stare.

His curls dangle perfect around his slender face and his pearly whites show aw he bites his lip and seductively winks at you.

"I can't believe you, trying to seduce me as soon as I walk in the door.." He says while giving you a sexy-studded wink along with a drool-worthy lip bite.

"Just relax baby and let me make you feel good. Close your eyes. I want to exceed your pleasure limits tonight."

With this statement, his member is full to command.

Your tongue teasingly flickers over his tip which flinches from your touch.

He gasps from the sensation and you grin, satisfied.

You slowly begin bobbing your head up and down in his member as you stroke his base.

"Mmm fuck." He moans as you slowly deep throat his dick.

Once he begins to reach a sexual high, you go faster with your licking and sucking.

He begins combing through your hair with his long fingers as he grunts and moans in a high pitched range.

Once his high is elevated, he shoots his warm liquid into your mouth, allowing you to taste him. All of him.

On the outside, you've always wen quite shy about romantic dealings, but when Michael came into your life, he brought a totally different side out of you - a part time freak. ;)

He pants heavily and wipes his forehead of beaded sweat that formed.

"Damn Y/N! What has gotten into you? Oh my gosh baby girl!"

You smirk at his remark and bring his hands to your mouth, kissing them both.

"Baby take that off. I want to see that beautiful body... Please." He whines.

With his request, you begin to seductively take odd your performance attire.

Once your lingerie is taken off, but you still walk in your pumps, you climb on top of him and squat down on his manhood.

A little ride won't hurt. ;)

As you begin your pattern of up and down strokes, he grabs your backside and aggressively smacks it, making your goodies jiggle.

You do this for several minutes until in the middle of an amazing stroke, he flips you over, dominating you in all possible ways.

You loudly yell his name as he pounds into your soaking wet womanhood.

He begins singing seductively in your ear as he works to give you insane pleasure.

Back sctratching, sweet seducing sighs, soft whispers, his sexily song bird lyrics in your ears and most of all, the highs that both of you give each other.

As he thrusts with much force, exceeding your limits, you moan in his ear and feel that rise in your chest.

You gasp as you feel his member twitch and you stare up at Michael, giving you all he's got.

"Fuck you're so tight baby!" He yells.

That does it for you.

You arch your back as your womanhood contracts and tightens around his monster.

The pleasure begins being too much for you as you feel the warmth of his tender juices flow inside of you.

You gasp at the feeling and pant as you lay there breathless.

He stays on top of you and pants as he tenderly kisses your neck.

"Y/N thank you so much. I needed that baby. Mmmmm you're amazing."

You smile, feeling accomplished that you satisfied your man.

"Round two?" He asks.

You laugh heavily as you kiss him sloppily.

••

Enjoy Readers ;) it's not my best but I hope you enjoy.

MoonwalkForever