One Night Stand

Pants and soft breathing invades the pit of your neck as moans heavenly escape his lips. He pulls back, staring into your eyes, not breaking the stare. "Tell me that I'm yours. Tell me that you're mine."

"I'm yours baby and you...your...your mine"

You take the chance to stare down at his hip action. His thrusts are insanely powerful. The high in your body becomes overwhelming, making your back arch in a perfect curve.

He twirls his tongue around yours as your climax heightens. A flow of love escapes your body, covering his manhood while his love dissolves into the condom.

This was so much more than a sexual passion between you two. This was a feeling, a emotion, a yearning.

After this amazing love making, you thought that he would turn over, facing the opposite way, almost in disgust. He panted and leaned forward, wrapping his arms around your waist. His loving care meant so much. The warmth of his fingertips on your skin felt so soothing.

"Don't ever let go" escaped from his lips as your hand gripped over his. Nothing could ruin this moment.

***

The morning arrived beautifully, allowing the sun to peak through the clouds. Opening your eyes, you stare up at an unfamiliar ceiling. You then stare at the messy curls laying against the pillow. You look beside you into the ceiling mirror to see a sleeping Michael Jackson. Wow.

How could this happen? And how could it happen to you? Yesterday was Michael's Invincible signing event. He signed hundreds of album covers for his fans and everyone was so grateful. His love carried over to the people who loved him. He had such a strong connection with his fan base.

You happened to be the lady of the night. His eyes stayed on your curvy body as you stood there and waited for his magical signature to appear on your album cover. Once your eyes connected, it was a done deal. His huge eyes pierced your insides as you tried your hardest to keep his stare.

A sound of a bird chirping brought you back to reality. You had woken up to Mr. Jackson laying snug beside you. Wow.

Guilt and a pondering thought began invading your thinking space. Would he wake up to think you were just pure sex and nothing else? Would he think of you as a hit it and quit it? Would he kick you out once he awakened to see you laying next to him? Was your actions the previous night nothing to him? Michael Jackson could have any girl in the world he wants. And you end up in his bed?

A small sigh escaped your lips as you felt his large hands rub the pit of your back.

"Good morning beautiful."

Your eyes remained closed as he spoke to you. His lips began sucking gently on your neck as he rubbed the entrance of your womanhood.

"Mmmmm." He moaned as he stood up.

A smirk formed on your lips. Freaky MJ.

His footsteps leave the room as you open your eyes to look around. His room is massive. The white colored furniture looked amazing sitting neat and professional around the room. Everything has such a polished feel.

Your eyes roamed the room as the question burned through your skull. Did You Have A One Night Stand With Michael Jackson?

It felt so right though. He felt so right inside of you. His loving care during and after made everything perfect. But what would happen now that the night was over and morning had arrived?

Watching him walk downstairs made things now questionable. What were his actions going to be next?

A few minutes later, he walks back in with two full plates of breakfast. His curls fall around his face as his pearly white teeth show.

As you enjoy the morning breakfast with MJ, you engage in light conversation. 

~7 Days Later~

One week previous, you had spent an amazing night with the one and only Michael Jackson. You haven't been able to get your mind off of him. You were now back to your Graphic Design business and you were working on one of your favorite client's logos. Today, you were the only one working. Since you are the boss, it made things so much easier to work on your own schedule.

While you began changing the dimensions of the logo and adjusting the size graphically, you heard the chimes on your business door jingle.

"Welcome, how may I help you?"

Staring at your computer screen, you smile and turn to the customer.

Your mouth widens as you see that familiar figure. Those beautiful eyes stare into yours as he holds a bouquet of roses.

"Michael! What are you doing here?!" your excitement spreads across your face as he engulfs you into a loving hug.

"Hello, beautiful. I really wanted to see you. Please accept these."

You lovingly grab the flowers as he pecks your cheek.

"I can't stay long, but I just wanted to come and check on you. I really enjoyed our night together. I don't want you to think that I'm not a gentleman. I really enjoyed you."

He grabs the back of your head and engages you into a deep kiss, caressing his tongue with yours. His minty breath fills your nostrils as his tongue collides roughly with yours. He grabs your waist and squeezes as he pulls away slowly. A wide smile forms on his face.

"I'll see you soon. Don't forget me." He whispers as he pulls you in for one last hug. He blows you a kiss as he begins walking out of the door. You smile, biting your lip.

How could you ever forget Michael Jackson?

***

Hello everyone! Here is my first Imagine of 2019. Forgive me, I'm very rusty! I'm getting back into the swing of writing. The more imagines I write, the more detailed and better I will get. And don't think they are going to be all sex related! My 2019 Imagines are going to be filled with scenarios that will make you really think outside the box. I will also be asking questions so I can get your thoughts on it. I will pick the best answer and will make an Imagine out of it! 😊 I'm really excited to be writing again and hope you will stick with me during this year. Thank you!

-MoonwalkForever