The Last Straw

This Imagine was requested by mjisinmyheart I hope you enjoy sweetheart  ❤️

As you frown walking throughout the house, you hear Michael throwing stuff around in his room. Recently, you and Michael had been arguing, fussing and fighting. Not physically, but the arguments that you and Michael were having were starting to take a toll on you. What happened to all the love? Where were the soft kisses and the loving stares?

Put all the arguing aside, the way you felt about Michael did not change. He was your everything.

You wanted to talk to Michael about these things. You decided to talk to him no matter how bad he tried to avoid the situation. You were his girlfriend, right? Why not be a boss and confront him about it first?

"Michael, we need to talk."

"....What is there to talk about with you?"

His smart remarks hurt your feelings, but you ignored it.

"Listen Michael. We've got to fix this babe. I can't keep doing this with you. I can't keep feeling like a stranger in my own home. Our relationship is definitely not in a good place right now. This constant fighting has got to stop."

"...Y/N, I'm really not in the mood to talk about his right now."

You stare over at him. Walking quickly, you grab the papers in his hand and rip them instantly.

"I don't give a damn Michael. You're going to fix this. We are going to fix this."

Rage filled his black holes as he stood up and began yelling at you.

"WTF Y/N?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WORKED ON THAT SONG? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RIP SOMETHING UP THAT WAS IN MY HANDS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? FOR ONCE CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE? I'VE GOT AN ALBUM TO WRITE, I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS."

Tears instantly fill your eyes as you listen to him rant. The words break your core. Here you are, trying to fix the relationship and he busts out in flames? Wow.
You pay no attention to what is going on. All you care to do right now is get out of this house. Tears constantly rolled down your wet cheeks as you hurriedly walked down the stairs. You walked out of the front door, not worrying or caring if Michael ran after you seeing that he did this often. Maybe you and Michael weren't meant to be. Maybe it wasn't the time. Maybe it will come later...These thoughts made you have a mini break down in the front seat of your black jeep, sitting there, crying your heart out in the steering wheel.

XXX

These scenarios have been the total opposite of what Michael was actually like. That's why I enjoy writing them for you. :) Please look outside of the box! Lol Enjoy beauties ❤️

MoonwalkForever