• You Become Overwhelmed •

School is almost over so I have become bombarded with work and the stress of studying for Exams. I have become totally overwhelmed so this is for the teenagers in High School :) Enjoy!

-

As you look at the time being 12:45, you decide that you'll give yourself one more hour to finish your work. You plug in your earphones and begin writing notes and helpful hints in your 5 subject notebook. Your boyfriend moves slightly next to you and he snores a little louder than before.

You roll your eyes playfully while finishing your English notes. While minutes pass, you finally finish your literature notes.

Got that done.

Now you move on to Math. Both English and Math classes that you are taking are Honors so they require much more work than College Prep classes.

You become flustered with the notes as you find yourself not understanding. Time to bring the textbook out. As you stand, you feel a hand gently grab yours. You turn and see Michael's sleepy eyes staring back at you while smiling.

"Hi gorgeous. Are you done yet?" he asks. He takes your hand and kisses it. In some of your worst feeling moments, Michael was always able to do something to make you feel beautiful inside.

"No baby. I'm not even close to being done."

~Next Day~

You awake and see the sunshine. OH NO!!!! Normally when you woke for school, it was still dark. You observe the time to be 1:16 pm. What?

How could you have overslept for so long?

You then see Michael come into the room with a plate and a cup of tea.

"Michael, why didn't you wake me up? You know that I had work to turn in."

He hands you the plate which you accept and sits the cup on the dresser before explaining.

"Y/N, baby, last night you stayed up really late to finish your work. Before you went to sleep, you told me what was due and what you had finished. Even though I was half sleep, I was able to remember. Don't worry about your work. I went to the school and turned in your work to your teachers. I got you. My baby needed her rest. I'm sorry for not waking you, I just couldn't disturb my princess. You needed to rest."

You become almost tearful. He remembered? He did all of this for you? You sit your plate next to the drink and tackle him with kisses.

"Baby you're so sweet! Thank you so much. I can't believe you did all of that."

You give him a deep kiss before he smiles.

"I'll still miss the notes, but that's okay.." you say under your breath.

"Naw, I got those too...." he smiles and winks at you.

Right then and there, you spoil your man with your kisses and touches as you thank him for being a wonderful partner to you.

"I love you Michael."

"I love you Y/N"

~MoonwalkForever