He Posts A Bomb Ass Selfie

Scrolling down Instagram, you're taken by a picture that clings to your heart instantly. Your baby's face. ;)

His eyes are filled with intensity as his smooth, thick lips present themselves. You smile, feeling your heart flutter as this picture gives you butterflies.

You know sometimes you be trying to flex on your man with your selfies, but his wins every time.

Your heart flutters as you stand there looking at it. His features and his stare put you in this state, you didn't know what it was, but you knew you had fallen in love all over again.

~ Later That Night ~

You had decided to take it upon yourself to make your own photo shoot with a backdrop and everything.

You put on your revealing lingerie before putting on your suit. You opened the jacket here and there, showing bare skin discretely. You pose as the man made his first camera click.

You pose here and there, giving the camera slight teases. You began tapping into your inner model. ❤️

After the photo shoot was finished, you go over pictures with your best friend and photographer Cameron.

"You look good babygirl! If I wasn't in the friend zone, id tap." He says bluntly.

You laugh as you nudge him.

"I'm tryna show Michael who's boss."

"Well, you most definitely are."

With a wrap up of the equipment, you start deciding what poses you were gonna post on Insta.

After a friendly kiss goodbye and Cameron leaves.

You sip some of your lemonade as you go to work, puting a light filter on your masterpiece.

With a few more clicks, it's done. ❤️

Not even 5 minutes in of the pictures being up, you are hit with hundreds of comments, explaining how beautiful you are and fans opinions of you. It made you smile hard, feeling ultimately loved and cherished. Now of course, not every comment was a nice compliment, but you ignored the salty and rude remarks.

As time passed, you saw a comment from Michael:

"❤️ my queen. I love you baby."

With this you smile, almost feeling silly for trying to compete with Michael and his sexy ass instagram selfie.

You know that feeling when your crush posts a selfie and you get all hot and bothered? Lol I hope you enjoy this imagine and please stay tuned for more.

MoonwalkForever