• He Helps You Out With Your College Paper•

As you search on the internet for the definition of words from your vocab list, you begin writing out paragraph after paragraph of your paper. As time passes, you become irritated. You walk down the stairs to the regrigerator to get some water and a small snack.

You hear the sound of your fiance Michael coming in the door.

"Helllllo Princess." you hear as his voice travels through the hall. While you stand, about to turn his way, his strong hands wrap around your waist. He leaves small, wet kisses on your neck as he rocks you from side to side.

You finally turn to him and smile.

"Hello handsome."

Instead of giving you a proper greeting, he picks you up and begins walking off with you.

"Baeeeee. Where are we going?"

~10 minutes later, you find yourself underneath your fiance while he works to give you pleasure.

As you lay there and stare up at him, he stares back, giving you a sexual stare, pumping harder through your wet walls. You moan in pleasure as you hold onto his streamline waist. His manhood throbs inside of you as you arch your back, almost feeling that feeling.

His soft sexual shrieks take you over the edge and you feel yourself explode all over junior.

Minutes after you and him have come down from the amazing orgasm, he whispers "Round Two?"

You laugh and shake your head.

"Michael you got me in here being naughty and stuff. I gotta work on my paper :("

Grabbing your close by robe, you go over to your computer and spread out papers.

You hear him walking behind you.

"Can I help?" He asks.

"No Michael, it's an essay."

~An hour later, once you have written an typed up your messy rough draft, you look over at Michael as he straightens out papers he's just written on.

He hands you 3 pieces of paper with his messy handwriting, front and back.

"What is this?" You ask, examining each paper.

He smiles at you. "Well baby it's just a few paragraphs. Use them if you need them."

You read each of his well put together paragraphs, being surprised that he would do such a thing. It's the thought that counts.

"Thank you for helping me baby. I appreciate it."

"Anytime Y/N. That's what I'm here for."

{X}
- MoonwalkForever