• Rain Rain, Don't Go Away •

As the rain steadily hits the top of your roof, you smile, listening intently. Something about the rain and its sound has always brought a calmness to your life. Ever since you were little, you grew to like the rain and it's effects on you.

As Michael stays in the bed, watching videos on his iPad, you crawl next to him, sitting on his lap.

"Baby, I have a request." you say, biting your lip as the rain begins falling harder on your rooftop.

"Yes, baby?" while staring up at you, putting down his iPad.

You look down shyly as you play with your fingers.

"Ummm.. I love the sound of the rain. And I was wondering if you would make love to me...." You say as you feel your lips turn into a smirk.

His eyes raise as he begins chuckling adorably, touching your waist with his warm hands.

He pulls your face to his while giving you a tender and loving stare. The rain begins coming down harder as Michael begins shredding off your pieces of clothes. As you lay there in your beautiful skin, he takes no time to slid inside of you.

You listen to the sounds of the pouring rain while Michael begins his performance of stroking inside your love canal. As you keep your eyes closed, he whispers in your ear lovingly.

"No no no. Open those eyes. I wanna stare into them"

As he continues to stroke and pump inside of you, moans escape your mouth in all octaves ranging from soft to high. As the moment begins becoming heated, he kisses and sucks on your neck, leaving wetness in different places, making you wet and slicker in the place he's taking charge of.

"Mmmm" you moan as he steals a loving and passionate kiss, leaving you almost breathless. To gain more access, his grabs your waist, pumping harder with much force, pleasuring your inside crazily. It seems as Michael becomes more aggressive, the rain fall becomes harder.

Just asbyou feel that intoxicating high, Michael begins grunting, letting you know he was ready as well.

"Cum with me girl" he moans as you suck the bottom of his lovely lips.

A few more aggressive strokes give you the cue as your back arches itself perfectly and you hollar out his name just as he holds you close, releasing his manly soliders inside of your aroused womanhood.

Just as you and your lover Michael calm down from a climax, you notice that the rainfall begins lightening up, not being audible through the roof. Coincidence or nah?

You slightly pant and laugh as you look over at the window, still seeing rain outside.

"Thank you baby. That was amazing. I love you so much." you say as you sit up in his arms and cuddle.

"I love you more Y/N"

With this, you spend time cuddling with your man, staring at the raindrops from the sky from the window.

----

Hello Readers. c: Sorry, I've been slacking with updating. I hope you enjoy this imagine. :) I have a major love for the rain. It's so calming and gives me an amazing feeling. Thank you for reading.

MoonwalkForever