• You Host The VMA's •

"Hello everyone and welcome to the 2015 Video Music Awards. I am Y/N and I will be your host for the night." With this, you begin your journey of hosting the fun filled night.

As you finish your two minute greeting, you watch the 1st performance begin. Aaliyah comes on stage, jamming to her new single "Are you that somebody?"

When you arrive backstage, you greet eyes with a handsome pair of eyes which turns out to be your Michael. ;)

"Hi baby. I'm getting ready to change. Come look at my wardrobe."

He pecks your lips and begins walking with you to your dressing room.

As you walk in, stepping out of your pre -vma gown, you step into a very sexy getup, catching the eye and attention of Michael.

"Uhhhhh babe?"

"Yes baby? You like this?"

"HELLLLL NO."

You turn to him, seeing his expression. He shakes his head as he stares you up and down.

"Babe, this should only be for my eyes only. None other. Did you pick this out? Please pick something else."

You look at him and notice his seriousness.

"Sigh okay Michael. I'll change."

And with this, you change into a sexy white jumper instead of that revealing getup. You look in the mirror, feeling beautiful with your curly hair flowing down your shoulders.

You appreciate Michael for being so protective and caring. Him noticing is all that matters. ❤️

-MoonwalkForever