Lost Memories (Final Part 3)

Just when you thought that getting over him was impossible, he shows up? Yeah, that's more than a coincidence.

Standing there, starstruck, you stare at him, not even paying attention to what he's just asked.

You finally come to terms with yourself.

"Sure. Come in."

It's crazy that after all the was said and done, you still develop this crazy butterflies while in his presence.

As you both walk to the couch, he sits there, giving you a gentle smile.

"So how've you been?" He asks shyly.

"I've been making it. How about you?"

His stare softens as he looks towards the ground.

"I've been okay. Well, I wanted to let you know that I missed you and I want you back in my life. It doesn't have to be as a couple, I know we both needed our space for a while, but I'm ready to deal with your difficult ass again. ❤️"

A spontaneous grin forms on your face, making you feel warm inside.

"What made you decide this?"

"Well, I just, talking to you became apart of my daily routine and now that we haven't been talking, I felt like a part of me was missing. And you were that part. I just really need to be able to talk to you again. I'm fine with going slow. I understand completely."

You fight the urge to jump on him and strip right there. You stay reserved tho, making him guess what your next move or sentence will be.

"I would love that Michael. ❤️"

With this, he scoots closer to you, pulling you into his million dollar hug that gives you fireworks inside. Just being able to hold him close again, smell him, hear his breath, everything. ❤️

It meant everything to you. Now it's time to start making this friendship work out for the best.

***

Don't let go of someone special. If you hold a special type of bond with someone, make sure that you never let it go. Beautiful, pure people are rare these days so when you find a person that you vibe with, make sure to treat them with respect and be kind. Never let a diamond slip out of your reach. Keep your friends close and don't let them wander away. Thank you for reading this imagine and I hope you enjoyed it.

MoonwalkForever