• You Watch A Scary Movie •

As you find yourself steady flinching from scenes of a person jumping out at the screen, you become more scared than ever.

Yeah, it's just a movie, but you always find yourself watching them because you've always intrigued by the mystery in horror films.

You cuddle up into your blanket and lay under Michael as he wraps his strong arms around your waist. You lay against his chest and smile as the movie begins.

As minutes pass, you find yourself jumping and screaming in fear. Michael calms you down by his soft touches and kisses to let you know that nothing will happen to you.

"Shhh baby. It's fine, I'm here." he says as he moves your hair out of the way and nuzzles your ear.

"Sorry baby. I didn't know I would get this frightened.." you say while staring into his eyes.

He lightly chuckles while kissing your neck. You giggle and continue to watch the horror film.

As you get pulled in to the movie, the main monster guru jumps out at the screen and scares you, making you scream and almost choke on your own spit.

You clear your throat and grab your chest, panting from the scary scene.

"Baby I don't wanna watch anymore of this :(" you say as you stand up and wrap the blanket around you.

He laughs while turning the film off. He stands and wraps his arms around you as he whispers in your ear, "there's nothing I wouldn't do to fight off a Jason Vorhees or Michael Myers for you. You are my world baby. Even if monsters were real! I'd fight all day because my love for you is greater than any sea. Don't be scared. Papa Michael is here ;)"

You laugh at his last remark as he picks you up and holds you in his arms while he takes you into the bedroom.

Both of you lay down and you cuddle very close to your Papa Michael.

-MoonwalkForever