Venturing Out On His Own [1/6]

You and Michael had been a couple for a very long time. It had been so amazing to be with a superstar but not actually want him for his fame, but love him for his heart. Michael was a popstar but you looked at him as the man you wanted to marry.

Lately, you and Michael hadn't been doing too good. He had been on tour and you were starting to not like the situations he was putting himself in.  When he did these things, you wanted to tell him how you felt, but resisted, seeing that he was a grown man. He could do anything he pleased, but you ultimately gave him the side eye for these gestures.

Your friends has told you to tell him how you felt. What would that help when he was gonna do his own thing anyway? Slowly, but surely, you could see the Michael you fell in love with slipping away silently, without a trace.

Loving Michael was not a problem at all. You were still attracted to his sexy ways and his huge heart, but it just wasn't the same. He wasn't the same.

He started going to the strip club, leaving with women for show, dancing inappropriately with them on stage, going to parties with people who you knew were ULTIMATE trouble. Is it really that bad?

Maybe you're just overreacting. It just seemed so odd that the more he did this, the more he pushed away from you. While he was doing all of this, you were no where to be found. He never invited you to parties anymore or did all the small things the you used to do. He was touring and after, he would party and go places that you knew no such thing of. Michael was changing.

If he can change, so can you.....

Just a little something I threw together for a several part imagine. Tell me your thoughts in the comments! Please Enjoy.

MoonwalkForever