• No More Makeup •

As you eyes flicker open, a yawn escapes your mouth. A beautiful image of your fiancé appears as he adorably sleeps next to you. Your hand touches face lightly as he opens his eyes. Before greeting you, he quickly observes the pillow and sees makeup smeared on the fabric. He gets up and rushes to the bathroom, becoming awfully embarrassed.

Ever since you've been with Michael, he's always awoken much either than you and when you woke, he greeted you with a full-face of makeup.

Don't get anything twisted, he looked incredibly sexy in a bit of foundation and eye-liner on them intense, sexy eyes, but you knew that the man reason for the makeup was for his skin condition named Vitiligo.

20 minutes later, he comes out in an almost full beautiful face: full of makeup.

"Baby?" You say softly.
"Hello my flower." He says while laying with you. You loved his epithets for you.

You smile and stare into his eyes, getting ready to speak.

"Umm, baby.. Why do you always have makeup on when I see you in the morning? Don't me wrong, it definitely brings out your eyes and high cheekbones, but Michael, I'm your fiancé, not a high-paid photographer. I won't judge you'd I'm on the way of becoming your wife, Mrs. Jackson. I don't always want to see my soon-to-be husband in makeup. I want you to be able to be chill around me, be yourself and act like the normal person I know you are. I do fan-girl over my superstar husband, but I'm not marrying you for that reason. I'm marrying you because I fell in love with the man, Michael Joseph Jackson that you are. Will you please take it off for me? Please?"

With your small speech, Michael sits up next to you and sighs.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I knew this would come up sooner or later. My condition makes me conscious of my skin and weary of any patches showing. After the Pepsi commercial and the condition, I've just always covered my problem areas and my face happens to be the problem. I'll try. Baby, I'll try."

You sigh and just nod, showing him that you understand.

~ Next Day ~

As you awake, the sunlight beams in your face. You rub your eyes and turn over, seeing Michael's beautiful face WITHOUT MAKEUP.

You stare with intensity as he sleeps peacefully. His adorable red rosy cheeks make you grin. Seeing his skin without makeup makes you know that he does trust you: more than you think he does.

You rub his chin and cheek as his eyes flicker open slowly.

"Hi handsome. You look so beautiful."
He smiled as he sits up, looking so uneasy.

"How are you feeling? Can you look at me? It's me baby. I'm here. I won't judge you."

His big brown beautiful eyes stare back at you and smile as a tear escapes his eye.

"I love you Y/N. Thank you for reassuring me that I can do this with you."

"I love you more handsome."

And with that, you sit in his lap, giving soft kisses here and there, staring at the beautiful man who would be your soon to be husband.

-- This imagine was a bit longer and more emotional for me to write. I got the idea from thinking about Michael's insecurities about his skin condition. Michael was so beautiful being natural and as much as people told him, I don't quite think he believed us. Michael is such a handsome and amazing look man and I wish he would of embraced his natural appearance more because he is one handsome son of a gun. I love you baby. Always forever.

~MoonwalkForever