• You Meet A Friend That Sounds Like Him •

As you sit in your living room, you receive a text from your bestfriend.

"Hey, girl. My sister just came in town and I want you to meet her. Can you come to dinner with us tonight?"

You smile, responding to her text.

"Of course I can. Just tell me when babe."

Once she sends you the time and place, you begin getting ready, knowing that you only have one hour to get ready.

After an hour of trying to find an outfit, doing your hair, and applying your makeup, you finally arrive at the cafe on sunset strip.

You get out and go inside, immeadiately seeing your bestfriend sitting down with her sister. You walk over to the table and greet your bestfriend.

"Hi babygirl! You look beautiful!" your friend compliments you as you hug her.

"Thank you gorgeous! You look spiffy yourself!" You both laugh as her sister stands.

"Hi, I'm Alexis." she says and you're ultimately taken by her familar, soft spoken voice.

"Hi, Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N"

As you being having a group conversation, you steadily listen to her voice, not being able to believe how much she sounds like your man, Michael.

~Days Later~

As you wait in the diner along with Michael, you see your best friend and her sister walk in the double doors.

They walk to the table and you stand up, greeting one another politely. As you sit, everyone begins making conversation, especially Michael and Alexis.

You laugh to yourself, hearing each of their familiar voices. It's amazing how people can have the same qualities.

~MoonwalkForever