He Ignores You

Michael had been working very late this week in hopes of finishing his album. You were proud of him and only wanted to see him happy. Even when you and Michael were on bad terms, all you wanted was to make sure he was at his best with his own mind.

Since he had been working, talk with you and Michael had been limited. You respected that he needed some personal space to get in the mindset of song writing.

But you couldn't help missing him the way you did. ❤️

Looking at the clock, you observe that it's 2:39 am. You had stayed up this late waiting for him?

As you check your phone, you see no new messages or calls which make you sigh.

You then scroll on your instagram and see posts of Michael that he just posted.

It hurts you slightly. I mean, yeah, he's working, but he sure has time to post on Instagram. Why can't he send you a little text?

It's alright. Nothing big.

You sigh, slightly frustrated and put your phone on the charge.

You then think. He's going to ignore you?! Two can play at that game.

~ Next Day ~

You had taken a few bags to your own apartment. Yeah, you lived with Michael, but you had to have backup cause things are not ALWAYS going to be perfect with the relationship. You had your fair share of arguments with Michael.

You cleaned around your 3 bedroom apartment and smiled as you saw pictures of you and your friends. It made you smile hard.

Just as you got ready to walk to the kitchen, you hear your phone ringing with that familiar ringtone.

With a roll of your eyes, you stare at your phone until it goes to voice mail. That'll suit him well.

Throughout the night, your phone buzzes and rings crazily. Sometimes, you just gotta teach a man a lesson.

You check your text messages.

"Hey, baby. I'm home."

"I missed you. ❤️"

"I can't wait until you come home."

"BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Please let me know where you're at."

It was petty to do this, but you just couldn't stand it when he ignored you - with no regrets.

He didn't have no regrets, so why should you?!

His calls and texts were starting to be annoying. So you began answering.

You replied to his last text.
"Hey, Michael. I'm fine. I hope you had a good time at the studio. I'll see you later."

With a quick send, he replies almost instantly.

"Baby I don't wanna see you later. I want to see you now. Where are you?"

With this text, you hear a knock on your door.

You stand in your sports bra and shorts and walk to the door, staring into the peephole at his sexy ass.

Rolling your eyes, you open the door.

He rushes, hugging you tightly.

"Baby, why are you here? I mean, I know you can go where you want, but we're not fighting ;( you only come here when we're arguing."

"You were ignoring me Michael. I had to teach you a lesson."

You cut your eyes at him and walk over  to the couch.

With a quick follow behind you, he swoops and sits down, making you fall in his lap.

"Michael, stop."

As much as you wanted to be mad at him, you couldn't.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I turned my phone off and when I was posting on instagram, I had just cut it back on. I didn't get your calls and texts until late cause of my phone. I'm sorry. Forgive me baby."

You looked away and played in your hair.

With this, you receive a sloppy, wet kiss from Michael.

"Don't you ever leave me, okay?"

You smile gently, staring at his loving and beautiful eyes.

❤️❤️❤️

⋅⋅⋅⋅

;)

MoonwalkForever