• Physical Michael •

As you lay there with Michael, you cuddle in his arms, smelling the suave aroma of his scent.

Your head lays just above his chest while he stares at the ceiling.

~Minutes later~

As you and Michael play fight, he slaps your butt, making you giggle.

You hit his arm and he begins to hit you back. You notice that the harder you hit, the more aggressive he becomes.

There comes a point where there's no more smiling. This has become a full fledged fight.

As you try pushing him away, he shoves you harder, making you fall. The amount of shock plays on your face and you stand and smack his face.

Just as you try to gain your composure, he shoves you harder to the ground, making you trip over a cord and fall hard to the ground.

You begin silently crying, beginning to shake, not knowing what on earth has happened.

How could a cute play fight turn into a shoving match?

You stand up and run out of the room, not realizing that your hand is gently cut from a random nail on the floor.

You wince once you realize it and decide to leave the house, not being able to process what has just happened.

~ Later That Day ~

As you sit in your favorite restaurant by yourself, you try coming to terms of what really went on.

Yeah, you and Michael had been arguing the whole week but you never thought that it was internally this bad. As you begin to look around for a waiter to get the check, you meet eyes with a familiar pair of eyes.

Michael sits down at the table with a full vase of roses and a sad smile.

"Before you can speak and tell me how wrong I was, I want to apologize. I know that it got too far and I had no reason to push you baby. I am incredibly sorry for putting my hands on you in that manner. Please don't leave me baby. I can't take a day without you. I love you painfully in a good way. "

............

Would YOU take Michael back?

---

I know Michael would NEVER put hands on his leading lady, but sadly, a personal situation made me want to express it in a imagine. Enjoy.

MoonwalkForever