Returning to Imagine Michael

Hello Beauties!

First of all, I want to give such a big and wonderful thanks to all of the MJ Fans who read my previous imagines and gave them so much love. You are so appreciated! Lately, of course, with everything going on, I've felt a since of loss, not knowing where to put my emotion for Michael. My love for him has grown so much for him in the past couple days, but I've noticed a sadness within myself. I hate what their doing to him. So with this sense of loss, I kept trying to figure out, what can I do to express how I'm feeling?

Over the past year, I haven't really been writing, I've been focusing on other projects and working on my degree in college so I really haven't had all the time in the world. I would like all of you to know that as of now, I am reviving this Imagine Michael book. I want to thank you all for your support and leaving me comments and votes all the time. I never stopped reading and enjoying your comments, I promise.

This will consist of a new imagines, every week. If you have a thought or imagine you would like me to write, send me a message. I would love to hear your feedback.

Thank you and I love you all.

MoonwalkForever