Lost Memories (Part 2)

Rain pounds the roof as you stare at your nightstand. You loved the sound of rain. It had always been so calming to you.  Then beginning to reminisce about your ex lover, thoughts cloud your mind of the many nights that you begged Michael to make love to you while the rain pounded the roof.

Tears quickly escape your beautiful eyes as you shut them quickly. It had been months since you and Michael had been together and you couldn't see why you were holding onto so many memories.

One minute you'd yearn for him to make love to you, the next - you were punishing yourself for thinking of him.

You knew he was focusing solely on himself and to be honest, all you wanted was to know that he was happy.

But your heart. It was still shredded into a million pieces.

You had been participating in self therapy - finding inspirational activities  that could get your mind off of your troubles.

You still lived your daily life, but somehow, Michael seemed to always be there, in the back of your mind.

Sighing, you stare into the window at the pine trees and the amazing scenery. You value Nature so much. It's so beautiful and therapeutic.

A knock on the door prompts you up and in that direction. As your fingers pull the silver door nob, you get the shock of your life. Michael.

"Hi, beautiful. I just wanted to know if I could talk to you?"

••

After all the heartbreak you've suffered without his knowledge, how would you react to Michael just showing up to your apartment?

MoonwalkForever