• You Miss Him •

As you begin to look out of the window, you think about the love of your life, Michael. He's been busy lately with work, writing new songs for his new album and doing errands.

You find yourself crying, missing him, only wanting to hear his voice, feel his touch. You stare at your iPhone, seeing no notifications from him or no calls.

You go to the message stream and read your old messages, instantly feeling better.

Even though you've went a whole week without talking to him, you thought the the weekend would be the perfect time to talk and spend time with one another. It's currently 9:49 pm, Saturday night and no calls or even a text from him.

You put on your robe and begin writing in your diary.You put your earphones in, trying to feel a great vibe. Once you're in the zone, you sing along with the lyrics, only trying to feel better and ignore the thoughts of him.

You look up and see two handsome legs walking in your room.

Butterflies take over your sadness as you look and see a very tired Michael standing before you with a soft smile.

"Hey Y/N. I missed you."

You smile, taking your earphones off, hugging him tightly. Once you embrace him, you feel soft kisses on your neck.

Minutes later, you find yourself making love to the man that you previously had missed.

As he rocks his hips to please you with his manhood, you whisper in his ear. "I missed you Michael." only hearing the sound of his soft moans.

He kisses your lips and sighs. "I missed you too baby."

{ X }

~ MoonwalkForever