~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Final Part)

As you find the nerve to look into those beautiful eyes and talk to him, you get the urgency to look away, not really wanting to talk about the situation.

"Baby, things happened and I got lost a bit. I was touring and I was just extremely tired all the time and didn't know what was going on. This tour has been a big thing for me. I know we really haven't talked in months but baby I promise I didn't forget you. I didn't mean to leave you in the dark. I promise I didn't. I was just overwhelmed. Frank was on my ass about so many things. I had so many things to do but that is no excuse. I should have been calling and talking to you, no matter what the situation was." he says, holding your hand. He wrapped his robe around himself and stared in your eyes.

"When I saw you leaving the house on the news, I knew that I had to come home, no matter how many concerts I rescheduled. I couldn't lose you. I couldn't lose the love of my life. I know I'm a pretty difficult person to love, but I promise that if you love me for me and always for me, that I will spend my whole life making you happy and loving you unconditionally. I love you with all my living and breathing human self. Please don't leave me baby. Please."

You stare into Michael's eyes, smiling, feeling better about the whole situation.

You hug him tightly, rubbing your hands up and down his back, being thankful that this beautiful man is yours.

"I promise to love you only for you and to be by your side forever. I love you Michael Joseph Jackson."

With this, you jump in his arms, crying, being so glad that you made up with the love of your life.

I hope you beauties enjoyed the outcome ❤️
MoonwalkForever