Needing Space

As you cry in your room, thinking about the awful things that you and Michael exchanged to one another, you cuddle up in the covers, wanting only one thing: Him.

You were simply expressing to him that you wanted more of his attention. You just wanted to talk to him, seeing that you and him don't talk often because of studio time. You were very passionate about how you felt.

He accused you of being inconsiderate and called you a psychopath.

This shocked you. Michael normally catered to your feelings and talked things out with you rather than make fun of you for this and call you horrible names.

After the argument, both you and Michael apologized, but calling you a psychopath?

This hurt you to your core. The person that you have fallen in love with feels that strongly to call you that? Yeah, he apologized, but it still stung. It hurt. Deeply.

You had called your best friend and had asked to stay with her for a few days. You just needed space.

As you got the strength to stand, you began packing some things, just a few basics. You packed a small suitcase.

Once finished, you went in the bathroom and stared at yourself. Maybe to Michael, it doesn't matter and the situation is ceased, but you are very sensitive. You would rather care about things than just have a 'I don't care' attitude about everything.

Once you finished daydreaming, you ran some warm water over your face and took some long, calming breaths.

The more you and Michael argued, the more brutal things you said to one another.

You tried pushing all these negative thoughts away from your mind as you turned on the Weeknd. "Tell your friends" blasted through your iPhone speaker as you began combing your hair. Once your hair is in a decent style, you put on your clothes and grabbed your things.

Walking down the steps, you hear your best friend's ringtone. You check quickly and see her telling you she's arrived at your home.

As you get ready to leave the premises of the home you share with Michael, he stops you. Here comes a speech...

"Baby? Where are you going?" he asks quickly, trying to stare at the things you carry in your hands.

"Michael... I think we just need a break for a few days. It's not you, it's me. Something that you said made me extremely upset. I know we're on better terms, but it still hurts. I just need some time away from you."

He tries to speak, but you stop him and kiss his lips.

"I will be back soon, baby.. Bye. I love you."

With these words, you leave, not looking back, hearing him trying to talk you into staying home with him and talking things out.

Too late for that...

Would you have reacted this way? Let me know in the comments. ❤️

MoonwalkForever