The Last Straw (Part 2)

While you evaluated some things in your head, you decided that in this moment, you were definitely wrong. You were wrong for ripping up the papers in his hands, the hit maker that could have possibly been a #1. What were you thinking?

You hated that you had gotten yourself in this predicament. You looked at your phone to see your best friend calling you. You ignored the call as you thought of a plan to make everything better.

~ Later That Night ~

You had snuck into the house that you and Michael share. You did not want to see him, but only try to pick up the pieces. Literally.

You silently walked into the room where you had last seen Michael. You stared at the floor for the ripped up shreds.

The room was empty. No paper on the floor. Nothing. You then looked in the trash can and grinned. The ripped up paper laid in the trash which made you sigh in annoyance. You grab the torn pieces of paper and see that with patience, you can repair it somehow.

Just as you put the shreds in your purse, a lights flicks on.

"What are you doing Y/N?"

You turn, seeing a very sleepy Michael.

"I just forgot something. I'm leaving now."

As you randomly grab something of yours and begin walking out of the room, he grabs your arm and pulls you to him.

"Baby, no matter how mad or upset I was, I shouldn't have snapped like that. I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean any of it. It just took me so long to write that. I know you didn't mean it and you were just trying to talk to me, but baby I'm sorry. Will you please forgive me?"

This shocked you. You thought that you would have had to be the one to apologize. You were trying your best not to bump into Michael.

"It's okay, baby. I forgive you, but I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I know how hard you work on your material and your music. I'm the one that needs to be apologizing. I'm sorry, Michael. Please forgive me."

"It's fine, baby. Will you come to bed with me? You know I can't sleep without you."

"Yeah, just give me a minute to get something, baby. I'll be right there."

He nods and kisses you gently. But you were on a mission to repair the papers you ripped. With some taping and reprinting, you will get the job done.

~ 20 Minutes Later ~

You look down in your hands, seeing the masterpiece. You finally and carefully put the pieces of Michael's ripped song back together.

You had reprinted it and it looked just as good as new.

You put on your favorite gown and held the song in your hands as you walked to the room you shared with Michael.

You walk up to him and touch his shoulder as he turns to you.

"Hey, baby. What is this?"

"...Your song. I fixed it. I'm sorry for ripping it to pieces, I won't ever do it again. I know how serious you are about your craft. I love you."

With a huge smile, he pulls you to him in the bed and hugs you tightly.

"Awhhhhh. Thank you baby. I appreciate this so much."

With a loving stare, he caresses your face and leans in, connecting his soft lips with yours.

"Baby, you've got to promise me that we will never ever get back to that point in our relationship. I love you too much to be fighting and arguing with you like that. Promise me?"

With this statement, you nod quickly and kiss his strong knuckles.

"I promise baby."

XXX

I hope you enjoy this part ❤️ please leave me more comments! I love reading them and hearing your opinion. Thank you beauties. 🌸
MoonwalkForever